Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine PDS Passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Got a fair number of old passes with "bonus" points on it, any ideas what I can do with them? (polite version please)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ok - you need x points for a 1 day pass PDS (I think this is 100+). You cannot combine points from a lot of passes. A pass is worth 3EUR as that is the cost of them at the lift office. So either flog them for less than the lift office or try to stick to just the one pass in the future!
This is a guess but I think that if you do 2 weeks you get a free day!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowandtrek, yep, you can't Sad combine points. I have a collection.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowandtrek wrote:
ok - you need x points for a 1 day pass PDS (I think this is 100+). You cannot combine points from a lot of passes. A pass is worth 3EUR as that is the cost of them at the lift office. So either flog them for less than the lift office or try to stick to just the one pass in the future!
This is a guess but I think that if you do 2 weeks you get a free day!

Got a pass with 450 points on it, another with just under 300 and another with 225.....
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowandtrek, I thought it was 200?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ooo...a thread about passes. As you all know I'm back to VT next year Toofy Grin I still have the old electronic pass that I was given in April - is there any benefit in taking it back with me, can they be re-charged?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Megamum, yes snowHead
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
David Murdoch, Sorry yes it is 200 points for a free day. This applies to both adults and children - Summer or Winter. So it is best value to use the free days in the winter. The points make up 10% of the pass price.

So if you this year purchase a weeks pass at EUR 200 then you will get 20 points. So you need to do 10 weeks!!!!

Got these snippets of information from http://www.skipass-avoriaz.com/
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Jo225, Thanks, I'll do that if I remember, might as well be green - after all they all have to be made from resources don't they.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy