Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Taking a baby on a ski holiday?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anniepen wrote:
and only threw up on the final descent from there on the day we left
I note you forgot the tablets that day, but from my experience those hairpin bends up to or down from the resort have often been the fianal straw - indeed we know well all the walks around Bend 13 on the road up to La Plagne.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Shouldnt be a problem so long as you are able to make compromises. We havent children ourselves but experienced this one christmas. We arrived in the Chalet to find a baby staying there and in the next room. You can imagine how we felt rolling eyes However the parents were great the little chap. Alfie was wonderful and fortunately not really the crying or screaming type. They seemed very happy with the childcare facilities available but they were only for 1/2 days so the parents took it in turns off mountain in the afternoon. This did mean tho that they couldnt stray to far from the resort as they were always watching the time.

Obviously Apres could be a little compromised, as Alfie had a thing about beer.

I would say tho be selective in your accommodation as other guests in the chalet werent so understanding. Some people could be on holiday to escape children. In this instance Alfie was great and we preferred his company to the other chalet guests Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
oh my gosh! i had the same dilemma last year when i gave birth to our first daughter in August. she was only 5 months when we left for a week to Austria. we decided to leave her with the grandparents but it was hard as hell. i missed her all week and i could hardly enjoy a moment without thinking about her. (not easy being a mother). but as soon as we got home i realized how demanding a 5 month old baby is and realized how impossible it would've been. so this year we are going to disney world instead:-). bummer.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
naomisagey, welcome to SnowHeads.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy