Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler in April

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've just booked a trip to Whistler from 4th April - 18th April. Anyone been there that late in the season?
Just wondered what the snows usually like then.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
surf is good in the village wink

top half of mountain should be great, blue sky too Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sounds good. Looks like a big mountain, so the top half will do me.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
been there a few times then and thinking of going back this year if I can get a decent deal.

Snow has always been good and it has snowed when we were there quite a few times.

Easter will be busy due to the public holidays and the influx from Seattle/Vancouver, particularly if the $US is strong against the $CDN.

They usually keep both mountains open until the last week in April and close 1 due to lower volumes of people than lack of snow.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've been there in mid April and the weather was all over the place. In 4 days we had powder in the village, then freezing levels above the summits, then powder in the village again... so you could get anything.

Should be loads of snow though and you're almost certain to get new snow whilst you're there.

BTW, the runs back to resort can get very slushy in April and with skiers of all abilities competing for the same space, downloading can be a better option.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yahoooo Razz Exactly the sort of stuff I wanted to hear. Cant wait to go now.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
April can be a great month in Whistler. I write a blog about the snow conditions, you can check out the snow conditions for Whistler in April 2008 here.

Looks like you will catch the first weekend of the Whistler Ski and Snowboard Festival. Its awesome, a great party. Can be very busy people wise in the village, but generally not too bad on the mountains.

Anyway, spring skiing here is normally great - you either get bluebird skies and fun runs, or you get fresh snow Smile although the powder in April is normally quite wet and heavy, it is still fun.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hey wbsr, I didn't realise that blog was yours (clearly I don't read sig links, or figure out the acronyms of people's names)! I really like the blog and have read through the archives to see what early conditions have been like in recent years. I'm hoping the conditions will improve soon as it doesn't look pretty at the moment. Hopefully it can improve in time for my trip on the 9th of December. Thanks for taking the time to report to conditions.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy