Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sestriere Accomodation Mid January - Getting Desperate

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Have decided that our mid Jan long weekend of 14-17th will be in Sestriere. So started on looking for a couple of beds and I keep coming up against the Sat to Sat or Sun to Sun only policy.
I've emailed and faxed about 15 different places and getting nowhere fast.

Anybody got any sources there? Suggestions?

It's starting to get to the point of swapping destinations unless I can crack this nut. Hope someone can help.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Peter, I don't know any specifics about Sestriere, but we have accomodation within about 40 minutes of Sestriere at Puy Saint Vincent. We pride ourselves on being flexible in the arrangements for our guests and so I am sure that we could provide you with a suitable solution. Take a look at our website AlpSun.com for more details. We are a small husband and wife run setup with just 3 apartments so we can be flexible to fit with you requirements and offer you a want you need at a sensible cost (e.g. airport transfers, local info., discounted kit rental etc.).

If you did come here, with the multi-day Galaxie Pass for Puy (see our ski page for more details) you get as many days at Puy as you want plus the pass allows you spend one day at each of the nearby resorts that make up the Galaxie (Serre Chevalier, Pelvoux, 2 Alpes, Alpe d’Huez, La Grave Montgenèvre and the rest of Milky Way resorts in Italy …Clavière, Cesana, San Sicario, Sestrière, Sauze d’Oulx).

Hope this is of interest to you now or in the future.

pete@alpsun.com

P.S. Conditions here are great at the moment, see my post in the Snow Report section on Puy from today (26th Dec.)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Peter Leuzzi,
Have you looked at Cesana Torinese? On the way to Sestriere quicker to get to from the airport and you can access the same skiing.
Alternativly Sansicarrio is just above this and probably has more 'doorstepskiing'
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy