Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which Salomon ski for me?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are going skiing in January and as part of the deal we get free ski hire. The only downside (although not necessarily) is that we are restricted to Salomon skis. The last Salomons I skiied on were Crossmax 10s a good few years ago, which I did enjoy.

I'm 6' 1", 92kgs, ski almost exclusively on piste, except for the odd bit of "just off to the side of piste", like going fast and aggresive and am not fazed by anything pisted. Starting to get to grips with bumpier stuff too.

Just wondered if anyone had any suggestions as to what in their range would be best?

Recently enjoyed using Fischer World Cup and Volkl 5 Stars.

My wife is of a similar standard but a little less agressive (at skiing Smile ). She is 5' 2".

Look forward to hearing your views...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Fury
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Salomon Aero's. Either the GT+ or X version.
I bought the GT+ last season and they love to fly around the piste and initiate turns SO quickly!!! Downside is they sink like the titanic in powder but if you're an exclusive piste man then this shouldn't be a problem.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Fast and aggressive? GS Labs Smile Get medical insurance first (with a very high 3rd party cover) and avoid nursery slopes!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
comprex, fastandicy, thanks for the info. I have looked these up and all seem like potential options.

Sideshow_Bob, I think the result would be similar to that achieved by Richard Hammond in an F1 Renault but with the potential for more colateral damage. He did achieve full throttle..................for 0.2 seconds out of 3 laps!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy