Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I am new to snowboarding,will the new K2 Turbo Dream rocker be too advanced for me

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys

Can you give me some advice.
I have been given a new 2009 K2 turbo Dream Rocker 159,exchanged for a convex Darkstar i had.
I have passed my all my levels at snozone,but will this board be too advanced for me to ride.

I need to get my bottle back after a bad time with the Darkstar being convex so i dont want to knock my confidence any more with a new board i cant ride.
My confidence is already shattered and a need to get it back again.

I was doing so well,then got the Darkstar and had 2 bad falls:oops: ,bit of whiplash and shoulder joints have taken 7 weeks to heal.

Help me out here with some advice if you can guys please

Drew.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Confused about a convex board - you mean the Darkstar was reverse cambered by manufacturing fault rather than design hence the replacement? I've no idea what the K2 rocker is like but if its like most of the skis it will be tip and tail only for better powder lift so board might ride a little shorter I guess due to effective edge. 2 bad falls is par for the course on whatever you're on.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah I presume it'll be better for pow..which not knowing much about snowboards might not be ideal for beginners..but as for falls...everyone stacks it..thats one of the things soon you'll be discussing whos had the biggest stack. Get some pads might help with the confidence.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think the OP might be on a bizarre spam approach given the number of K2 boards passing through his hands (see other posts)
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi bob.i take it your the same fatbob thats on GB.

Might have known you would come out with something like you said.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy