Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Breckenridge and close-by resorts...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

It looks like I am now going to Breckenridge in February for a couple of weeks and I am planning on getting the Vail Resorts EPIC season pass which will allow me to ski other resorts close-by. However, I was wondering if there are chartered day trips from Breckenridge to resorts such as Keystone, Vail and even Aspen or Copper Mountain? Last season I skiied Lake Tahoe, staying in South Lake Tahoe but using day bus services to ski Squaw Valley, Kirkwood and several other resorts. Does anyone have any information about similar opportunities whilst staying in Breckenridge?

Thanks in advance folks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes. Bus network takes you from Breck to Keystone for example via Dillon and Silverthorne.

Might be easier to get a private transfer though. or rent a car.

http://www.summitstage.com/
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I stayed in Breckenridge years ago, and used the public bus to get to Copper Mountain, Keystone and A-Basin. Switched buses at the Frisco Switching Center AFAIR. Takes a while and eats quite a chunk into the ski day.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ok, thank you

so I can get to Keystone, Arapahoe Basin and Copper Mountain for free - that's good at least

anyone know of similar means to get to the others surrounding resorts? we don't want to rent a car
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm staying in Frisco in March, I see the free bus service give access to Breck, Copper, Keystone & A-basin but would to like to sample Vail without renting a car. Anybody know if it is easy enough Puzzled
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
shenryo,

Copper, Keystone and A-Basin are all doable..and should be done. Not sure about Vail.. would think that is a tad too far without an overnight stay. Sure, you can get there, but on a bus..?? that will take too much ski time, IMV

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Mon 13-10-08 13:38; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
when we were there earlier this year there was a bus from Breck to Vail. You had to pay for it (around $40 I think) and it left at a certain time on certain days. It can be done but sounded a biit of a hassle to me so we didn't bother. You can get all the informatio at the bus station at the bottom of the village gondola.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I loved A-Basin and would really, really recommend a day there, it gives a completely different experience to Breckenridge
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Take a break from the skiing and spend some time at Silverthorne around the factory shops
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
shenryo wrote:
Hi,

It looks like I am now going to Breckenridge in February for a couple of weeks and I am planning on getting the Vail Resorts EPIC season pass which will allow me to ski other resorts close-by. However, I was wondering if there are chartered day trips from Breckenridge to resorts such as Keystone, Vail and even Aspen or Copper Mountain? Last season I skiied Lake Tahoe, staying in South Lake Tahoe but using day bus services to ski Squaw Valley, Kirkwood and several other resorts. Does anyone have any information about similar opportunities whilst staying in Breckenridge?

Thanks in advance folks
Yes catching the local bus to Keystone takes a while,but if you're on a package holiday your rep will have a few trips to offer with direct transfer,and you wont have to stand about at bus stops.The skiing is amazing.Enjoy.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy