Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Rentals - how to spot a decent pair of skis in the shop?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
achilles, thankyou for adding that - it wanst ONLY pilot error Madeye-Smiley

PS, do you have plans in place this winter?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
lampbus, nope. Bit shambolic at the moment. Had been thinking of a trip to the States, but I think not now. La Grave could be fun, but it is a bit remote at night. Might base myself at LDA again - the Lutins is nice, La Grave not that far, ADH not far either, there's the Best Ski Instructor In The World, and who knows? One might bump into Lizzard, and find she has a really sweet an gentle nature Little Angel
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
lampbus wrote:
stab, I have skied and fallen (lots) on my volkl/marker kit. never a problem.

...until I rented a ski with a non-marker binding. I fell and broke my ACL.

I had the bindings checked with my boots after the incident and they worked ok. All This of course means very little in statistical terms Confused

yeah but it wasnt just a fall was it, wasnt it in the bash race? Am I thinking of the same guy who stacked it and got a free ride on a skidoo? If it was then that was a gash day, flat flat flat light and cloud, wicked Smile
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
stab, yes Embarassed
But, technically (especially for insurance puroses) I wasnt in a race - the incident occured downhill of the finish line rolling eyes
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
lampbus, wink wink nudge nudge say no more. Amazingly all of my accidents have been in the afternoon in the middle of open pistes and never 2-3 hours after they have closed. wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy