Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Holiday With young Kids.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Need alot of help here people!

Trying to look for somewhere in Feb, snow sure, doesn't matter about the resort, but we have 2 very young kids coming with us. Most of the guys are inter/v.good.

Suggestions PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! Puzzled
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
barthez1980, which dates in Feb? If your 'very young kids' are pre-school or you are not tied to school hols for any other reason, you may want to avoid w/c 14/2 (UK half term and manic) and February in general as French school hols are staggered through the month. If you want to pm me with details of numbers etc I amy be able to offer some good options
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
French holidays kick off on 7th Feb so if you can look at 31st Jan as a start date do. You'll find that prices are quite a bit lower too.

In terms of snow it should be a pretty safe time no matter where you go - don't be tempted by really high resorts with young children. Can be very cold...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
barthez1980, more details please. Kind of accommodation you want, what you need for the kids, what continent? Apres? Kind of skiing?

If France, ctskifam has it right. Don't think about anything other than the first week, which would be a great week to choose. If that's too easy, wait till second week of March.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w, or 21st March when you will be able to get a deal. Between you, me and a few 100 other snowHead s that is panning out to be a very quiet week for operators at the mo.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
barthez1980, my suggestion would be to sort out the childcare first as happy kids = happy parents. If you are doing it among yourselves then fine, but otherwise you will need dedicated child-care.

I note that ctskifam has a child-centred chalet based operation in Les Gets. There are other family operators out there that would equally be able to offer you the use of their facilities with nannies (ski esprit, ski Hillwood are two that I have used).

You may find that you get more useful answers if you rephrased you post and asked more specific questions.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy