Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Tania - New Year

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
It seems at least 2 groups of snowHeads are in La Tania next week.

There's 6 of us from Southampton arriving on the 27th.

Who else is going to be there? Fancy meeting up for a drink or a slide?

Any recommendations on Instruction or which Ski Shop to use? I'll be hiring skis with a view to buying.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm part of the other group. We're 11 in total, ages ranging from 3 to 69 (who are actually the 2 non-skiers), also mostly from the So'ton area. Will be driving out on the 26th - which according to the snow reports looks like the day they are expecting 25cm of snow snowHead (and 42cm on Xmas day snowHead snowHead - although the 3 and 7 day forcasts on Metcheck now seem to be rather self-contradictory). After all the brown-hills panics last week, I hope that doesn't mean the resort will be closed with too much of the stuff Shocked .
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Shame, I'm not out until the 22nd - Enjoy your trips though people
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If anyone wants to meet up while out there, send me a PM (private message - link top right) with your mobile number or something.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Pete Horn, I'll be in Val Thorens with a group of like minded types (22-30age, intermediate to expert skiing) from 27th - 3rd. We'll probably spend most of our time though over towards Courchevel, so would love to meet any of you chaps for a vin chaud at some point on the slopes.

I'll PM you my mobile number, so drop me a text/call/whatever if you fancy a swift half and a chinwag.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Excellent. Not quite sure we stretch to the 'expert' level but we'll meet up somewhere.

Hope you've had a good Christmas, we have snowHead (Just going to bed - 5am)
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Come on Pete, stop being modest! You're quite firmly up there... or you will be by the end of this season.

We're going on a skiing holiday tomorrow! Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy