Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

chambery to tignes transfer 13/12

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Altibus arent running, and im on my tod, so cannae afford taxi. Anyone either driving or fancy sharing transfer costs? I get in at 1120 from the J2 Edinburgh flight
cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bitoffluff, is that AM or PM? If it's AM then your best bet is to take the shuttle to Chambery and catch a train to Bourg St Maurice from there, there is a regular bus service from BSM to Tignes.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Found this new site - www.snowbus.co.uk - that should be able to help you out fella. They do shared transfers from Chambery to Tignes where you only pay per seat. Hope it helps
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
dean_moriarty wrote:
Found this new site - www.snowbus.co.uk - that should be able to help you out fella. They do shared transfers from Chambery to Tignes where you only pay per seat. Hope it helps

And who do you work for...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Does it really matter if it helps the guy out? Really it's getting pretty bitchy in here!

Fair enough if people are covertly advertising their product, that is spam, but if someone is responding to a genuine enquiry or shedding new light on a previously unkown service, then I say fair play, let the adults among us make up our own minds if it is a good idea or not?

There are goood ways and bad ways to promote services, but if they are useful services to all then I would be happy to hear about them, and am prepared to give new posters the benefit of the doubt generally.

dean moriarty, welcome to snowheads, pray reveal thyself a little more to ease our collective conscience!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hello Kaiser and everybody else...it is true (I feel like some kind of pantomime baddy now) that I work for SnowBus.co.uk. I was just looking through SnowHeads (I have made other posts not related to work) and thought we might be able to help this guy out. Perhaps a little bit duplicitous I know, but it didn't seem like the biggest crime in the world as Bitiffluff was actively asking for someone's help.

Anyway, I completely understand people's objection to a free forum being used for advertising - it just seemed to fit in nicely on this occasion! Blush
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy