Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Great Canadian Heli-Skiing launches $100,000 heli-ski pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This could be your ski lift every day for just $100,000
For a mere $100,000, you could have your own season-long heli-ski pass, for what must be the most expensive powder skiing available. The Platinum Heli-Skiing Season Pass has just launched by Great Canadian Heli-Skiing (GCH), and will allow the owner vertical access to some of the world's best powder skiing between Golden and Revelstoke (B.C.).
Passholders will have a personal powder concierge to keep them up-to-date with conditions and forecasts, and to assist in the pursuit of a perfect powder day. The choice will be whether to heli-ski everyday or only on select days from December 26th to March 28th. The pass guarantees a seat on one of GCH’s powerful A-Star B2 Helicopters every day....See: http://www.canadianheli-skiing.com/seasonpass.html
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you can afford $100,000 you can afford to buy your own heli!!! Shocked
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Liam, actually you probably couldn't, one of those Eurocopters comes in at arround $1.6M plus maintenance, fuel and pilots fees, for 3 months possibly daily use it's probably a fair rate
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Where do I sign up OH WAIT I dont have $100,000 Sad
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
D G Orf, 3 months, say 90 days approx weather permitted of those say 70, thats looking at $1400 a day!

Thats some hefty costs for a day's heli ski...
Shocked
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Liam, Helicopters are always stupidly expensive however you have to bear in mind that this is effectively for unlimited useage during those 3 months rather than simply one run per day, that being the case the price whilst expensive is not out of place, more than I could possibly ever hope to afford though Sad
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
D G Orf, me too. Sad
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:
...more than I could possibly ever hope to afford though

I hope to be able to afford it at some stage.

I doubt it, but I still hope! Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
A lot of people could afford it, it would just involve giving up life in general...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy