Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lib-tech magne-traction

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone tried this board? If so, what's it like? Seems like a cool idea (the edge has multiple edges, almost as if it is serated), but does it work?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Like to see a Picture.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Here it is.......

http://www.libtech.us/index2.html
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Simon (Mr T), Philip Prior, Didn't Gary's Lib Tech board have a serated edge when we were in Saalbach?? Much to his disgust! wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It was a Ride board but I think his edges were DIY!!! wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Not so effective then? Puzzled
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bataleon boards also have an interesting take on new board design. I'm waiting to hear reports from some people who have actually ridden either them or the Lib-Tech before I even think about buying one though.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Board4Life, one of our users David@traxvax (i think that's right), I think i'm right in saying his son is the distributer/main agent for them in France. If in La Rosiere or Tarentaise i'm sure they can arrange a trial/demo if you are interested as they both have chalet businesses out there??? I heard good reports from them but then i guess i would, unfortunately i didn't get to try them out.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I've a Bataleon Hero, used it for the first time last week. Stunning board on and off piste but this model is very stiff and needed more strength than I have at the min. to get the best out of it. It needs a bit more input (but not effort) to crank it over from edge to edge but is much more forgiving when you balls up. What was interesting in powder it needed very little change of style to keep it planing and is incredibly stable.
The base is very tough and even after a very hard hit off a rock it's hardly marked.
On flat ice it’s a nightmare if you can’t keep it on an edge and you’ve got the reactions of a cat.
It’s a 157 and with me at 90kl, I was very pleased with its powder handling and fast kick turns through the trees were sheer pleasure, For the first time ever I didn’t hit one. Considering my lack of fitness, I’m also very surprised at how few times I stacked . . . couldn’t say it was because of the board but if it is I’ll be one happy monkey.

I wouldn’t say it’s huge step forward but it is a Great Board.

PS. it’s a heavy booger so once you spin it up in the air it wants to keep turning, beware, it’s dead easy to over-rotate coming into a landing if you’re used to winding up a light board.

Demo centre: www.morealps.com
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ah posted at the same time, that's Davids sons chalet.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy