Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Vanoise Ski Tour April/May 09 ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there,

Like it says,

7-10 day trip

I will be ski touring again at the end of April 09 from Val Thorens across the Vanoise national park to Val D'Isere with my
Guide and Instructor friends from Les Menuires who were born and have lived there all there life.
I cant give the exact date we will leave other than too say it will be after the ski school in Les Men has closed 26th April so anyone interested might
be able to work it in with the eosb this year should it pan out that way.
I cant (due too the economic situation) go alone this year,It will just cost too much for me too drive down and back alone so
I must find one or two like minded people to come along. (I think one place is maybe allready filled through the one day rope course)
It's not going to cost a lot,No where near what it costs to go on a commercially organised ski tour of this nature.
Couple of days in Val T too start with maybe taking in the Face west /Augille du fruit or similar to warm up and check gear before 5 or 6 nights in refuges as we cross the park taking in many peaks along the way ! Possibly a detour to Chamonix on the way back up for a night and a days skiing just for good measure too end the season off nicely.

I know it's early days but you will need too be pretty fit for this one and would need too think about getting yourself into good physical condition
now really.

Anyway,Have a think ! Ask the other half ,Then be in the bad books for even THINKING about it wink

Regards Mark
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Topsmoke,

I might well be there around that time...thinking of a few days in VT the week prior to the 26th but that is too long for me and the wrong time of my leave year

Sounds great tho
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Topsmoke,

I would be interested in this. Will you be having a go at the Grand Casse?

Norris
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
norris wrote:
Topsmoke,

I would be interested in this. Will you be having a go at the Grand Casse?

Norris

Hi,

Yes la Grande Casse is in the plan this year Very Happy

Regards Mark
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mark

If you could met me know dates and a price? that would be great, PM me if you like

Nick
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy