Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snozone Milton Keynes Extension

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've been told by a dog walking friend, that Snozone MK is planning to extend the slope, as he'd seen plans posted. Puzzled
As I never set foot inside the place, can anyone confirm or deny this information?
Knowing the slopes design, I'm really intrigued as to how this would be possible. Puzzled
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Spyderman, Have you tried their local council's planning dept's website?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Boredsurfing, Good idea. Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Spyderman, I'm full of 'em wink Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Their own website mentions other possible extensions, but not of the slope.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Boredsurfing, Just been on Bucks Council website and I've lost the will to live. It would take a month of Sundays, trawling through every application. rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowball, Thanks, didn't think extending the slope was possible, just more shops, restaurants, etc.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Spyderman, Our usless local council has a facility to search for applications in a postcode, I'm surprised MK hasn't got the same or better Confused
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Talking of new (ish) facilities - has anyone else done the indoor skydiving there (entrance beside the ski hire). I was given a session for my 60th birthday and enjoyed it. I thought it might be scary, but actually it isn't - there is a guy in there with you who keeps correcting your position if you drift to the side.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Took my kids ( 6 &7 ) to it last christmas for a gift and they loved it, REALLY loved it. I was scared out of my wits watching them disappear in up Embarassed

reasonably expensive, but worthwile once. however, there were a few other kids there who hated it and wouldn't do it... guess thats even more expensive.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
A friend of mine (briefly) got addicted to the indoor skydive thing, so I went along with him once, did a double session. I improved no end on the second go, could keep stable and control height no problem. I enjoyed it, but haven't been back, as it is expensive.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
There are plans on boards in the centre outlining MK expansion plans in general - I don't think any of this relates to the slope
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy