Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Epic Ski Pass - Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone and Heavenly

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have a short solo trip booked 12-19th March 2009 flying to Denver and B&B in Frisco Lodge at Frisco convenient for Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper etc. I now find they are offering the 'epic' season lift pass for $579 for access to Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone and Heavenly -OR 'Ski 3' for $449 for Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin season pass. This is no more expensive than a 7 day pass. So I am tempted to do an early season trip say 27th Nov-8 Dec 2008. Flight is about £380 Denver. There is a great early season deal for accommodation at about $70 per night for a room. Breckenridge is just about as high as it can get so I presume there will be snow. Has anyone been there early season ? Is anyone interested in joining me for either dates - it would make for inexpensive accommodation plus would consider adding car hire making Vail in easy reach.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There should be snow on a normal year. So good luck with the snow god.

A-basin's base is higher than Breck. So if it's warm, head over there so you don't have to deal with the slush and bare spots at lower part of Breck.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Or try the Colorado pass....
$449 Adult / $339 Teen / $219 Child
The 2008/09 Colorado Pass is a season pass that is valid for unlimited, unrestricted skiing and riding at Keystone, Breckenridge and Arapahoe Basin, plus 10 days at Vail and Beaver Creek. These passes are restricted from use at Vail/Beaver Creek: November 28-29, 2008 December 27 - 31, 2008 and February 14-15, 2009.

Vail also give big discounts to overseas visitors if you buy a week in advance - you can usually book these deals through your accommodation provider. The golden rule of anything in Colorado is that you should never need to pay full price - there's deals to be had everywhere!

Enjoy!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sarep, Thanks for the info = didn't see that only the ski 3 offer which didn't seem to give days at Vail.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy