Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

s/c apartment for 2, Zermatt, 03/01/09

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're looking at renting a self-catered Zermatt studio apartment for 2 for w/c 27/12/08, but the deal is that we have to pay for ten days. I'm guessing this is a risk-levelling tactic by the homeowner to balance the fact that w/c 03/01 will probably be deathly quiet. And actually I'm probably OK with that as it's still cost-effective and I understand the motives.

However, there's an outside chance that if I can find punters for w/c 03/01 that we can sort out a deal.

It would work out at around 100CHF per night, or thereabouts.

If anybody is interested, PM me.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
paulio, When is the changeover day in Zermatt? Find it strange, that the owner is trying it on with the 10 day deal!!! Confused

What do they do with the remaining four days in your second week Confused Find out alternatives from the Zermatt TO. Although that second week is a quiet one, most will be able to rent! We do up in the PdS!

Play hardball with them once you have contacted the TO!!

Good luck.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah it's weird. They're all at it. Another place said 2 weeks rental only.

Thing is, they know they'll shift it, and it balances them against the potentially quiet weeks either side.

As for alternatives from the TO, this was the only vacant place I could find not in a terrible location. And this *was* sourced from the TO!

Do you want it? Smile
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
paulio wrote:
Yeah it's weird. They're all at it. Another place said 2 weeks rental only.

Thing is, they know they'll shift it, and it balances them against the potentially quiet weeks either side.

As for alternatives from the TO, this was the only vacant place I could find not in a terrible location. And this *was* sourced from the TO!

Do you want it? Smile

Also, please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not all that interested in chit-chat about this. PMs from interested parties only please.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If I was to insist on a 10 day rental, it would be from 24th December for 10 nights and not from 27th onwards.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
paulio, sounds good a €70 a night, but I think they are having a larf!

Helen Beaumont, Would you not get more for two seperate weeks w/c 20.12.08 and 27.12.08? Thes are two high season weeks!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy