Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommendation for a VERY mixed group?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
ajpaul, hi there, have you tried to look at Gressoney, Champoluc and Alagna, in the Italian Alps.
Great ski runs, great food and great value for money.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
skiwithmax, Try and curb your enthusiasm, you may be targeted as the new .........
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Roy Hockley, I was about to suggest that Max may want to do a search on La Rosiere Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Elizabeth B, you noticed too? I thought it was just me... Twisted Evil
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
In France I would say Alpe d'Huez is great for mixed groups, lots of easy runs, and also steep black runs at the top. La plagne would also be a good choice, but advanced skiers would have to go off-piste for real challenges (although some La Plagne fans always assure me that the red and black pistes in La Plagne are harder than in Les arcs or 3 Vallées). In austria I would suggest Saalbach-Hinterglemm, has lots of sunny easy runs for cruising, and long north facing black runs for the advanced skiers. Ischgl, obertauern or Serfaus would also fit your expectations but are busier. In Italy the dolomites would be fine, although maybe a bit boring for the real advanced skiers (but great scenery and huge area).
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Elizabeth B - I was wondering how long it would take for La Rosiere to get a mention - didn't think I'd have to wait until page 2 Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ajpaul, standards are slipping Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
pam w, The 3 resorts are great for intermediate and advance skiers... beginners can have great time skiing on green and blue slopes at 2500 mt. Snow parks for children and nice off piste or the adults. I will guide the groups so you are obviously in good hands. Laughing
1 hours from Turin, 2 hours from Milan, flights from Easyjet and Ryanair. If you are interested ask me more.
Ciao

p.s.
La Rosiere is a great place... but if you are a real skier.. you must try Gressoney an Alagna. The off piste is one of the most spectacular in Europe... ask Graham Bell.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Elizabeth B, David Murdoch, Laughing Laughing The rise of the phoenix! Whatever good he may have to say will probably be jeered at in derision.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I have an odd sense of déja-vu.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Helen Beaumont, "Have I seen this before" wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy