Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Group booking advice needed for Austrian ski holiday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

I am planning a ski trip for a Group of 10 adults to Austria. We fancy going to Saalbach and have already found one deal that we like the look of with RocketSki. We also want to find a holiday that is catered - ClubHotel style.

We just want to make sure that we get the best/cheapest price for our holiday and want to know if we should consider booking with any other travel companies? Puzzled
Does anyone have a favourite company they use when booking holidays for a group? Puzzled

Any help of advice will be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris Smile
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
blondends, for what it's worth, I have travelled with Equity Ski (Rocket Ski are part of this company) a few times, and found them to be very good. The all-included element of Equity (flight, accommodation, lift pass, lessons, equipment, insurance) DID remove a lot of hassly bits and was usually a good price if you broke it all down. You also have discounts if there are bits you don't need (if you have your own equipment or don't require lessons for example). I think that Rocket Ski are a more basic version of this model, but as the admin, staff etc is all dealt with by the Equity office, you should enjoy the hassle-free benefits. As for best/cheapest, depends on what is important for you - if you want to pay as little as possible, it would certainly be possible to do so (probably cheaper than you are looking at now) but you may then need to compromise on what you get, which with a group of 10 and set requirements, may be easier said than done. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the post! I will take a look at EquitySki now.

We don't necessarily want to pay as little as possible - we just want to ensure that we get the best deal we can. I should really have provided a little more detail...

10 Adults - will to sleep in triple or quad rooms
Catered Chalet - (preferably with free wine in the evening, but not essential)
Group discount
Austrian resort - (with good night life)
Accommodation only option - (some want to drive - some want to fly)

Cheers,

Chris
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
blondends, no problem - if you don't all need/want flights, then the Rocket Ski package may be better for you (not sure you can take an Equity package without flights Puzzled ) - the accommodation is pretty much the same across the two programmes AFAIR. Schladming may fit the bill.....
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just keep away from the cellars Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for that Scarpa, ... nothing like a good bit of publicity for the country!! snowHead

blondends, have sent you a pm...
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I go on a group holiday every year beginning of Feb, about 70 go in total. Used to go with equity but the group leader changed it to Ski-bound to keep cost's to a minimum, personally I would sooner pay the extra and go with equity.

But it is good value, next year Les Menuires £620 for that you get FULL board, local lift pass, full insurance. Downside 4 to a room, but pay £35 supplement to share a twin, think the supplement for full lift pass is £50 so £705 in total.

It is basic, but I spend very little time in the room and the food is OK.

You could get last minute cheaper, but organizing this for 70 + is not possible.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy