Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

crystal hols in alpe d'huez

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
anyone been with crystal in alpe d'huez. we have found a good deal but there is a choice of 2 chalets and trying to get our heads aound where they are in relation to the lifts / childcare / lessons and the info in the brochure is only basic. any help gratefully received as i am booking tomorrow .thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you say which ones you might get so,me more information.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sorry !! was tired when i typed !!
chalet la ferm de marie
chalet murielle / adeline/ Elenore (one building split in 3 chalets).

also is it possible to ski back close to the old town or do you need to ski to the rond point de pistes and then get the "yogurt pot" lift down ?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
you need to use the lobster pot if they are where I am thinking they are
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Arno wrote:
you need to use the lobster pot if they are where I am thinking they are

the murielle is higher up i think on the same side of the road as the rond point de pistes but lower down the hill. problem is the creche/childcare is down the bottom so i think lobster/yogurt pots are inevitable. we are going outside the french and british hols so should be reasonably OK on the queues front i hope !
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ferm de marie is probably easier to get to the creche from than the others. The other 3 are a few mins walk down the road from the mid stop of the bucket lift and the the FDM is a few mins walk from the tourist office where the buckets start. It is then not far to get to the crystal creche from the tourist office. Murielle and the others are much newer than the FDM which is one of the older ADH chalets, and it is also possible to ski from Murielle down to the Grand Sure lift - you just have to walk accross a car park to get to the run down. Should be able to ski back that point as well although it is not the easiest path if you are planning on doing it with young children.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have been with Crystal a few times in the past and always thought they were better than first choice etc, for example the reps did ski guiding if you wanted it. Now they are part of the TUI group I guess that they probably offer a similar service to the rest of the companies in the group.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy