Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rather confused newbie

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sitter,

I've just been looking at that Oakley Lens Chart you gave the link to.

I can see why reading that chart you believe that you want a lens for "changing conditions". However the most significant value about "blue iridium lenses" was that they only allows 30% of the light through, which means you won't see much through them when the light is dull or if it's snowing.

I suggest that because you already have yellow lens goggles, use them for poor light and buy a good pair of sunglasses with wrap around lenses for sunny conditions.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
only one thought ref fogging.

The only time i have foung fogging a problem (be it with cheap or costly goggles) is when i used to take them off but leave them on my head. The heat and moisture coming of would instantally cause them to fog when i put them back on.

Once the moisture is in side it is a nightmare to clear.

Secondly if going in side at lunch time dont put them on before you go back outside allow the temp on both sides to equlize outside before you put them on.

Cheers

PS hope you have a good season.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sorry that was two Laughing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm not bothering, it'll be pushing it for funds to clear in my bank and the goggles to get to me in time before I leave. Gonna make do with what I've got and see how I get on in resort (wherever that is!).
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy