Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zermatt and Verbier last week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Great conditions on the glacier, Sunnegga only open up to Blauherd. Rothorn cable car broken until last Thursday. Nothing above Gonnegrat open for skiing at all. Runs to the village from Schwarzee via Furi hard, with plenty of artificial snow. Apols for dreadful spelling!

Super sunshine, until friday when we had about 15cm, entire lift system shut Saturday with high winds. Cervinia had execellent snow all week and even managed to find some lightly tracked powdery stuff.

Verbier yesterday, despite 20cm overnight still only had lacs de vaux and attelas-ruinettes open. Planning to open more today. The fresh snow was nice, but with no real base you soon went through to grass or worse.

Started snowing heavily at 1330 and drove to Geneva in a huge rainstorm so it looks like at last it's starting to happen. Avalanche risk today must be massive.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just got back from Cervinia/Zermatt myself. Cervinia definitely had the better snow (before Sundays big dump)
Saturdays closure was hard to take as this will be my last trip till the end of march (new baby on the way)

None of our party had ever been anywhere as high before and really noticed the altitude.

So much so infact that we re-named the Klein matterhorn lift 'sick mountain' as we all felt
pretty green walking through the tunnel to the top of the run
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy