Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Win a Women's Snowboard by Submitting a Photo

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Want to win a new snowboard for the upcoming winter season? FirstStoke.com is running a contest until October 9th, where one person will win a new snowboard and other gear for uploading a photo to the FirstStoke.com website. The winner is determined by FirstStoke.com registered users.

For all the contest details or to enter to win, check out the contest page:

http://firststoke.com/news-events/contests/bitchboards-best-snowboard-photo-contest/
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ah. Pimping has begun for the next season. Well maybe Fall Line was ahead, if redrunmarcus has an arrangement with fallliner (cynical? me?). In this case though, all we know is that the site is on a godaddy server - so I guess it is American. 'About Us' tells us helpful things like "First Stoke was started in 2006 by a group of life-long board sports enthusiasts who yearned for an ability to share their experiences, ideas, and passions across a variety of mediums and activities" but forgets to tell us who any of the "group of life-long board sports enthusiasts " are. Not a bad looking site, though.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
achilles, I think pimping when something is free is acceptable Very Happy better than 'buy my/rent my/ wear my/ eat my ........' Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you upload a picture and you're in the majority of those who don't win, you've still transferred ownership and copyright of your picture to them. So now your favourite snowboarding picture is no longer yours to do with as you want.

c. For All Entries
i. All Entries become the exclusive property of First Stoke, and none will be acknowledged or returned. First Stoke shall have the right to publish any or all of the photos, and may use them in any media without attribution or compensation to the entrant, his/her successors or assigns, or any other entity. SUBMITTING AN ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ENTRANT'S IRREVOCABLE ASSIGNMENT, CONVEYANCE AND TRANFERENCE TO FIRST STOKE OF ANY AND ALL RIGHT, TITLE AND INTEREST IN THE PHOTO INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COPYRIGHTS. First Stoke is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible or misdirected photos, which are disqualified.

Ok rather an old post so not relevant to this particular contest any more, but in principle this seems to be taking the mickey?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy