Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

You know it's nearly winter when...

Poster: A snowHead
The Sunday papers are running skiing supplements in their travel sections (Sunday Times)
Ski + Board along with SCGB members pack drops through my door

Happy days Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You know it's nearly winter when.......

You surrepticiously start checking webcams, even for resorts into which you are not booked, have never visited and have no plans to go to..... it's a form of SAD (in all senses of the word and acronym...)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You know when it's winter when...............

You feel like baiting SNOWHEADS. Twisted Evil
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
it starts to rain for days on end........................................
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Why didnt I buy a paper today, i know winter is on its way cos we had our first mist this morning it really does feel later in the season than mid september
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You know it's nearly winter when.......

The new threads and number of pages unread posts start to increase
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I need to go to Chamonix to inspect the rodents-in-the-hole and remember what a hangover is like ( thankfully its 26 degrees right now) ...
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
...it's chilly in the evenings.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
....you re-set your edges and give all the skis a quick wax job.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
You start to check the web cams hourly instead of every 2 hours in the Summer Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
........... After going to the Trafford Centre you say to the other half, let's go and have a look in Chill Factore. Whilst in there you try to convince her that you really do need that £499 Spyder jacket as the North Face one you got a couple of years ago is getting past it Laughing Laughing

Maybe if they knock 75% off in the sales I can have it.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
When we see the sign at the entrance stating 'Closes 29th September' at the best place in Jersey to take the children Sad Sad Sad Sad

at http://www.jerseymaze.com
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
................when Sainsbury's have put xmas puddings and cakes on the shelves
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
even the dog can't get out of bed
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
......... it's bloody freezing. Twisted Evil

I refuse to put the heating on until I know I have a job for the winter.
ski holidays
When my heart sinks on discovering my local garden centre is preparing the vast display of Santa's Grot which will dissuade me from going there again before New Year.
ski holidays
Anniepen, As I have just done this morning, to see snow down to 1500/1600m in Austria Very Happy Very Happy

Now i know its winter Laughing
latest report
its a dark as death when on the mtb going to work at 6 Confused
snow conditions
the crisp morning air! Winter is on its way!
snow conditions
arlberg wrote:
................when Sainsbury's have put xmas puddings and cakes on the shelves

Advent calendars and selection boxes in Tesco Very Happy
ski holidays
Agenterre wrote:
I need to go to Chamonix to inspect the rodents-in-the-hole and remember what a hangover is like ( thankfully its 26 degrees right now) ...

Bit harsh, no?
snow report
Val Thorens upload a new look website !

http://www.valthorens.com/index.php

Not bad Very Happy

Regards Mark
latest report
.....when it's snowing in the Alps (certainly in Arlberg region anyway). Yippeeee
latest report
when I'm riding my bike along the cycle track wondering why small boys don't pick up conkers any more
latest report
parlor, Ooops not meant to have been harsh or rude .. Embarassed just 'baiting' the small cute one . Apologies if offense caused - and the temperature was S-O -F not there !
latest report
November's edition of PC Pro drops through your letterbox Shocked
snow report
You know its nearly winter because its been dry and sunnyfor a few days!! Puzzled
ski holidays
1. All the people you work with, whose idea of an activity holiday is all inclusive by a pool and who spend weekends at Ikea or the garden centre, start moaning about the nights drawing in - then accuse you of being deranged when you goad them by telling them you just can't wait for winter.

2. Warren Miller starts advertising his film tour.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
pam w wrote:
when I'm riding my bike along the cycle track wondering why small boys don't pick up conkers any more

They're too busy fathering kids, toking blunt and shanking goths.
ski holidays
Whitegold, snowHead
latest report
.................when the tension rises to boiling point on the Snowheads snowHead forum and threats of violence are made!!! Shocked Shocked Laughing
snow report
whilst shopping in Tesco you get a sudden urge to buy a 4 pack of Kronenbourg Blanc. That evening you can sit there and dream of what's not far off. snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
You know it's nearly Winter when...

Our butter, which we leave in a butter dish on the kitchen counter rather than in the fridge, was not spreadable this morning.
ski holidays
......when they start preparing the temporary greens on my golf course....
latest report
mountainaddict wrote:
1. All the people you work with, whose idea of an activity holiday is all inclusive by a pool and who spend weekends at Ikea or the garden centre, start moaning about the nights drawing in - then accuse you of being deranged when you goad them by telling them you just can't wait for winter.

Amen Laughing Laughing As the mornings get colder and the nights darker my smile gets wider. I feel even happier at the annoyance it causes others Toofy Grin . I love saying out loud. 'I am at my happiest at 10,000 feet and -15c'. People just stare wide eyed, those that don't you know are your true friends. wink Laughing
snow report
When you've just booked your Eurotunnel Crossing with Tesco Points for £0 for Jan snowHead

.............and start wearing stupid skiing t-shirts
ski holidays
Agenterre, it was pretty chilly in Chamonix at the start of the week, you could feel the season beginning to change snowHead
snow conditions
...when your Slush and Rubble catalogue flops onto the doormat and you can have an evening laughing at what is going to part money from people with more of it than sense.

eg Kjus Star Jacket - £950 Shocked Mind you, it does have waterproof zippers and the Kjus zip-on system for use with the Jack pants..... Puzzled
ski holidays
Ski Tyke wrote:
...when your Slush and Rubble catalogue flops onto the doormat and you can have an evening laughing at what is going to part money from people with more of it than sense.

eg Kjus Star Jacket - £950 Shocked Mind you, it does have waterproof zippers and the Kjus zip-on system for use with the Jack pants..... Puzzled

Never heard it called that B4 snowHead I was looking in S&R last week at CFe, people do actually pay those prices Puzzled .

Probably the same women who I was talking to who had just had a £150 private lesson Puzzled NehNeh NehNeh
ski holidays
...comprex is back online and you have to start Googling obscure allusions in posts again! Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy