Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Why do women get involved............

Poster: A snowHead
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

the wife has come round to my way of thinking for once, she said its up to me where we go so while she is at the stables i an busy finding somewhere to stay after flying to Geneva
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Guvnor, Roger C, JP, Perhaps that's the problem, you just don't know when you're being sexist...... Laughing
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jase2472,

The answer to your title question....?? because they can, whether it makes sense or not...

Ask yourself why you have been there 12 times before... if it was a genuine joint decision then you have no argument..
If she wanted to...you have only yourself to blame and have made a rod for your own back... Laughing
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Very Happy

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Sat 30-01-10 15:48; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ciociosan, get one done this year use the cash saved for snowboard holiday - loads of tits there...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
well i know what i would say to the wife, have the boob job(i would still go ski-ing) wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ciociosan, why on earth would you want to put yourself through surgery? Go skiing for goodness sake.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ciociosan, are you quite mad? You already have perfectly serviceable boobies - why would you replace them with those freaky-looking pointy things? Go skiing and stop being so ridiculous.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Helen Beaumont wrote:
ciociosan, why on earth would you want to put yourself through surgery? Go skiing for goodness sake.
Quite. To improve 'better than average' boobs?! Pretty much anyone who has elective surgery in this day and age is stark, staring bonkers, this is just more stark and staring than most. rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
ciociosan, welcome to snowHeads, by the way. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ciociosan, PS, you're not Butterfly's sock puppet, are you? Laughing
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
ciociosan, oh yes welcome to snowheads got distracted by the question wink
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
ciociosan, Welcome to SnowHeads - that's the pleasantries over with. Now - Are you insane? Did you not see the programme a few weeks ago, about boob jobs performed for the sole purpose of making them bigger? It was horrific and even the ones that went without major mishap (such as burst and leaking silicone implants - that's leaking from the stitches by the way Shocked ) simply resulted in lumpy, bumpy, rock-hard things (I can't even describe them as breasts) which looked - and apparently felt - fake.

Go skiing - much less risk of ending up with cumbersome extra baggage for which large and very expensive bras have to be supplied Very Happy
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Nice one Hurtle, you have made my day. Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Jo66,
Quote:

Guvnor, Roger C, JP, Perhaps that's the problem, you just don't know when you're being sexist......

No, I do and on this occasion I was having a joke. rolling eyes You do know what a joke is don't you. wink
ski holidays
Headplant, gosh, my pleasure - but you're very easily pleased! Laughing
snow report
ciociosan, skiing, skiing, skiing - every time.

I count myself as a paid up male (well when Mrs Boris lets me) and I do not like fake boobs - dig around on the search function and you'll see a long thread in the Apres Zone about boobs (well it was summer and quiet) and general view was natural all the time.

Of course if you want to post piccies of current set - snowHead will give you an honest opinion Toofy Grin Laughing
ski holidays
Hurtle, I know, my horoscope keeps telling me it's something to do with the planets at the moment.
latest report
This thread is most definitely useless without pictures.
snow conditions
Off to Avoriaz no more changing now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rolling eyes
ski holidays
jase2472, Are you sure. Smile
snow report
defo, or i will be going on 2 lads trips next year not 1 wink
snow conditions
ciociosan, we're a bunch of five lads, mid thirties through to mid forties, reasonable skiers, and bon viveurs to boot. Get the boob job before you come skiing with us, and we'll pay for both. wink Laughing
snow conditions
Thanks for the welcomes, opinions and dubious invitations (Boris & Kramer)-still undecided though. In spite of the horror stories, complications are uncommon and fakes have come a long way since Pamela Anderson shoved two canteloupes down her cozzy. Unfortnately, people are still falling prey to inexperienced, bad (cheap) surgeons out there.
Actually, I was surprised nobody jumped on the opportunity to make ski/boob jokes (you know: moguls, peaks, etc.)?!

Anyway, back to trips. I've only just joined Snowheads and I see there's quite a large uptake for this EOSB caper. Is there a more "luxury" alternative? I'm all for the sharing thing, but it's nice to come home to four courses, wine-a-plenty and a roaring fire...
...oh, and a hot tub
...driver to and from the slopes, fluffy robes, slippers...
latest report
ciociosan, I like the sharing bit. wink Laughing
snow report
Dypcdiver, wink
ski holidays
Well, if the worse come to the worse, the Alhambra is amazing and you get loads of yummy free tapas with your beer in a lot of the bars so it won't be all bad...
snow report
ciociosan, the EoSB is just like you describe, if possible you could be in an appartment with charlatanefc or Fenladskier they provide a gastronomic experience to rival that of Heston Blumenthal.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
ciociosan, welcome to snowHeads! If you decide to take up Kramer's offer, you could indeed come home to 5 courses....of the inter variety.... Shocked wink
ski holidays
Swirly wrote:
ciociosan, the EoSB is just like you describe, if possible you could be in an appartment with charlatanefc or Fenladskier they provide a gastronomic experience to rival that of Heston Blumenthal.
oh, I got the impression last year's was self catering Puzzled
snow report
ciociosan, it seems some people cater better than others....
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy