Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fischer Racing Camp

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone heard of the Fischer Racing Camp run by Erich Sturm?

website www.sturm-racing.com

Looking at different race camps to send me son on in the school holidays, he has never attending a race camp on snow before so am unsure what camps would suit best (he did attend the Martin Bell camp this year at Southampton and had a ball). I know many that attend BSA so know how great they are just unsure how the Fischer Race Camp compares.

Any comments much appreciated Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
wannapop, I have heard of it, don't know anybody who has been on them.

Which holidays are you thinking about ? Do you expect it to be a single trip or do you expect him to go to some races during the season as well ? Level of race experience ?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not huge amount of race experience, first season. He has only done 1 CN but mainly LSERSA and SRSA. So because of this I would only be sending him on a single trip (week long) which makes me think the likes of BSA might be too advanced at the moment but then again I don't really want to spend the money on a camp that is just pure FUN - I want him to get as much out of it as he can.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
wannapop, you can give these guys a call....

http://www.gravitysnowsports.co.uk/
http://www.impulse-racing.co.uk/BookTraining.html
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
wannapop, If he was going to race then a UK group could be good as he could get some continuity over multiple trips and support at the races themselves.

BSA are big enough to be able to have groups at different levels.

What do your club do about snow training ?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
skimottaret, cheers
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rjs, i'm not sure that the club themselves organise anything I just know that many of the kids go to BSA. I did ask one of the coaches if they had heard of the Fischer camp but unfortunately that hadn't but I know that they were interested in looking at it so I have sent them the link.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy