Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Days & times for skiing on TV please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I been scouring the terrestial TV & Sky listings but can't seem to find any coverage of the World Cup series etc.

Sky's Extreme Sports channel have a 'Freeze Sports' half hour programme most weekday mornings from 6.30am covering freestyle & freeride.

And what's happened to BBC's Ski Sunday?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Too early for Ski Sunday at the mo.Need to wait for Europsort coverage
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I feel there should be a cunning website which should be able to oblige here...but I don't know what it is...

Any of our friends in TV land know how this sort of thing works?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes, they sack us so we can spend more time on the slopes. Information for viewers - what's that?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Good luck with the hunt, Pete. Avoid teaching at all costs!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Freeze Sports also on Extream at 00.30(usually)Tends to be a bit the same;lots of jumping and tricks.Still,its usually pretty and shows some wicked falls;often involving bits of metal and rails etc.Serves as a reminder that I'm too old for that sort of lunacy;shame!!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
From http://www.natives.co.uk/news/2004/11/09four.htm

New series, four times a week
Fans of the FIS Alpine Ski World Cup will be glued to their television screens from Sunday, November 21, as Channel 4 begins a new series of World Cup Skiing. Every Sunday from 8:00am, Nick Fellows will present all of the action from the latest round of both the men?s and women?s World Cup circuit, including the legendary downhills of Wengen, Val Gardena and Kitzbuhel.

Fellows will be joined in the commentary box by Britain?s greatest downhill ski racers, Konrad Bartelski and Martin Bell.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
or http://www.ifyouski.com/news/newsarticle/?ObjectID=7171515
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You can find a list of ski programmes at http://www.tvtv.co.uk and search for 'ski'.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
PinkJelly,

Welcome to snowHeads & thanks for the info.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Also keep an eye on Freesports on 4, which is on during the week (can't remember which days), usually for 30 mins in the early hours on Channel 4. It seems to show mtn biking and skateboarding mostly, but check the TV guide as they do have some skiing episodes. A few weeks ago there was an episode showing freeskiing in the Himalaya.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I enjoy watching the skiing on channel 4. Also because i have have it programmed onto my sky+ system, i always records it! no matter what time its on. (Just like today when they changed the time from 8.00 to 7.30)
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
They have some on Channel 4, v. early on a Saturday morning at about 0300/0400 and on Sundays at 0800.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy