Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boarding in February and April...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Good Afternoon All

The wife and I have just 1 week's boarding experience, hence we would like to book a weeks boarding in February and April 2009 to improve, bearing in mind our newbie status does anyone have any resort suggestions? We are fully equiped so rental facilities is not a pre-requisite.

Thanks.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi

Have a look at Morzine, the area is vast and great for all levels, have a look at the town's website www.morzine.com , there are plenty of bars and restaurants and it is an hour from Geneva airport, Feb is very expensive but you should get a good deal for April
Good Luck
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Snow_Raider, welcome to Snowheads. I can't really advise on a resort, but on timing, the first week of February is worth considering if you are looking at France. Don't bother with the rest of the month, it will be heaving, and one thing beginner boarders don't want (I should know) is crowded pistes!

You want somewhere with plenty of gondola lifts. I suppose Courchevel 1850 would be worth thinking about, if you have a reasonable budget! But hang on, and plenty of people with experience of boarding in different resorts will be along with suggestions.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snow_Raider, anywhere with minimal drag liftage, I should say. 2Alpes or Courchevel 1850 would work.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy