Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fall Line

Poster: A snowHead
fallliner wrote:
As for goggles, we had the examples in this week and the rest should arrive and be shipped out at the end of next week. Allegedly. The examples do look like those in the mag, for which we are mightily relieved.

any update on this falliner?? Will the T shirt and googles go out as one package???

cheers,

greg
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kitenski, echoing your comments - have been waiting for these with baited breath Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
waiting..........................
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wait no more....mine arrived this AM!

Holy JEEZ they are sweet...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
they do look good. Still waiting for mine, glad now I spent the £25 on them for the offer to existing subscribers.

Was worried they'd turn out to be the "psychedelic chav" limited edition of Scott Alibi that was in the photos in the magazines. These blue ones are way nicer.

And rather better value than the free offer with my subs last year which was some nasty Skull Candy headphones which I am far too old and square to wear in public Embarassed and a T-shirt.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
got mine today as well delivered with the t shirt and a sticker Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Still waiting for the package here but hopefully not too long now Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Are they still on offer if I were to take out a sub now? They look lurverly. Madeye-Smiley

I bought my first Fall-Line for over a year the other day. Was a little bit put off by paying an extra pound for two booklets, at least one of which (if not both) I would suspect to have been hugely subsidised... Still, I enjoyed the read thoroughly, so will look to buy again.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
skisimon, yes, I believe so - go to the website and hit SUBSCRIBE. Well worth it - they are uber-awesome...
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
johnnyrotten wrote:
they do look good. Still waiting for mine, glad now I spent the £25 on them for the offer to existing subscribers.

Was worried they'd turn out to be the "psychedelic chav" limited edition of Scott Alibi that was in the photos in the magazines. These blue ones are way nicer.

And rather better value than the free offer with my subs last year which was some nasty Skull Candy headphones which I am far too old and square to wear in public Embarassed and a T-shirt.

Shock Those headphones are sweet and have amazing sound quality... But I guess I can't complain about the too old and square to wear in public comment Very Happy They are very 90s. Lurve it.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Got mine too - 2 days ago.

Haven't seen hide nor hair of the mag though....
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Mine didn't arrive today Sad
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
collected mine from the PO as they tried to deliver friday.....

Look much better that I thought they'd be..mine even use the googles...

Good deal all round, IMV...just want the mag some time this week.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Mine haven't arrived yet Sad
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Mag and goggles arrived today.

I wore them to drive to work as it was so bright !

They are quality goggs snowHead
latest report
Mag arrived yesterday, half way through it and there's MADCAP amounts of trip reports in there. All very stoketastic...
snow report
My mag arrived too. A bit aimed at the yoof market perhaps - but overall very good - and way way better than S&B.
latest report
Goggles arrived yeasterday, very nice Very Happy
snow report
My one quarrel with Fall Line is that its layout makes my eyes hurt. Perhaps that's what the goggles are for?
ski holidays
Still waiting on my Goggles and any of the mags Mad The nice lady on the phone said I should get the next issue though. Very Happy
ski holidays
d'oh
latest report
Could someone please tell me why Fall Line has debited (well attempted to as im broke) my account for 21.90GBP. I'm guessin its for this years subscription. I won't lie.. I was baffled as to why I was recieved the first 2 magazines but I had issues with them coming last year so figured that was why...

I never bought a 2 year sub, or a 1 year sub this year around so..... Puzzled
snow conditions
Goggles, tee, sticker and VIP card all arrived yesterday, very nice package as seems to be the consensus amongst everyone who has received it Very Happy

Only thing I'm puzzled by is where I use the VIP card, says on the card that there are details on the website but I'm b*ggered if I can find them - anyone had more success than me?
ski holidays
roga, me neither...
ski holidays
Just received issue 79, does 78 exist? I haven't been able to see it anywhere.

Goggles are great any update on what the VIP card benefits are?
snow report
^ you know I'd forgotten all about the VIP card, I e-mailed them ages ago via the website and there's been no response... nobody from the mag replying on this thread either...

... have they got something to hide, are they offering a completely worthless card I wonder... seems they're not keen to explain!

How about we start a thread say titled "Fall-Line VIP card con" - I reckon they might reply to that pronto if they saw it Twisted Evil

Anyway, yup 78 does exist, I have it Toofy Grin
ski holidays
I'm sorry to say I still feel like a total mug after being promised a helmet with my first subscription (three years ago) and the subsequent non-delivery of at least 3 issues. Subscription now lapsed but please feel free to PM me fallliner if you'd like to make amends. Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy