Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nordica supercharger enforcers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking into buying a set of these skis 2nd hand http://www.ski-depot.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SDO&Product_Code=nordsupenf07 They're a couple of seasons old and sound pretty cool from the descriptions but i've found a couple of reviews saying that the sidecut is weird and the ski doesn't really want to point down the hill much. Has anyone had any experience with them at all? I'm looking for something that's powder oriented but isn't a total hog on piste and these sound like they could be a good buy.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have ridden them for 2 years, awesome ski, i have new ones for sale too at a great price for SH'
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
So you haven't found any problems with them turning more than you wanted then?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nope,
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
How do you think they'd fare if i ran them with AT bindings?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Fine, NZK has a pair with Duke's on 'em
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dukes sound cool but weigh a ton. Would maybe go for some fritschis but not deinitely going to use the nordicas for touring as they're not exactly light.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
el nombre wrote:
Dukes sound cool but weigh a ton. Would maybe go for some fritschis but not deinitely going to use the nordicas for touring as they're not exactly light.

If you're not going to use the enforcers for touring DO NOT put Fritschis on them. Fritschis suck to ski in.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Well yeah obviously i'm not going to put an AT binding on if i'm not going to tour with them.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy