Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ferries 2009

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
Anyone know when ferries get released for booking? I know it is a long way ahead, but I am trying to book for Easter 2009, and there is nothing available. I assume this is because there is nothing released rather than all booked up!!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

I assume this is because there is nothing released rather than all booked up!!

I'm sure that's right. The easyJet flights after March are not available yet either - but there's plenty of time and there'll be plenty of space, I'm sure.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ringingmaster, I emailed Sea France and they said 2009 fares would be released in October. I was looking for January dates for a possible apartment booking.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Helen Beaumont, pam w, thanks for the reply. I will try again in a few months.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I spoke to LD Lines on Friday who operate Portsmouth - Le Havre. At the moment their prices cover until the end of March and the person I spoke to said April details will be available within the next couple of weeks.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
My guess would be that carriers would want to delay..as much as they could... until they are confident of a fuel price trend. These things have to be fixed across quarterly budgets and the last years price hikes blew those completely out of the water. They might not wish that to happen again..if at all possible.

Maybe.....
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ringingmaster, you tried Eurotunnel?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy