Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Do you remember when you enjoyed snowboarding ?

Poster: A snowHead
Remember hareing down the mountain and the wind on your face.
The sheer joy of a friends unexpected tumble?
Thinking your the nuts when you pull off a manouevre for the 1st time ?

As some of the threads here are so serious and analytical it reads like a SKIER typing.

Are you constantly thinking about what foot pressure you used on every twist & turn, and oh if I had moved the binding that one extra notch I would pulled that 540 perfectly ?? are you pulling off to the side to take notes on your minute by minute performance.

Damn summer fever has really taken grip ... some of you need to hit the slopes (smoke a joint if thats your thing) chill out & ENJOY the experience, most of us are only there for 1-2 weeks !

and runs......
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
put as only a closet skier could put it. NehNeh
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
if anyone is that bored then play my version of spot the ball. Where did I take off from?
The tiny kicker, over all the rail
The top of the rail
The small kicker closest to the camera
Somewhere else
Call that taking off, pussy.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I last enjoyed snowboarding in the nineties. The 1990s. When it was still cool and ski technology looked like snowboard technology does now, tired. Get over it. Get some skis and have some fun. No more piles! Wooo-hoooo!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Do you remember when you enjoyed snowboarding ?

Mmmmm No

Do I feel safe when I am around Snowboarders ?

Mmmmm No
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
stab, takes one to know one NehNeh

Palor Piles? I'm not on the floor long enough to have them ! you must of been crap <joking> Laughing
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
funniest time was when i was in montgenvre the other year
a cocky french bloke tried barging his way onto the lift with what seemed like 10ft long skis(and he scraped my board)
the other end of the lift he clipped my board and fell over
loads of angry french words,i looked round laughed at him and carried on going
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
nigel b, thanks for that...
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
red 27, any time Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Sat after New Year first gondola of the day to under chairlift straightline. Oh and about 2ft of overnight fresh. The next day did the same on skis -equally fun though less pumping the flatter spots, less hiking and a bit faster to the chair. wink
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
My son got cut up by a boarder in Les Arcs earlier this year, so he returned the compliment with the the finger. Only to be chased and passed by the what he didn't know at the time of the finger was an ESF boarder. Who actually gave him some respect when they took the same same chair together.

He met his match

All good fun, just enjoy, whatever
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Still loving it like the first time I strapped in Smile
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
DebbiDoesSnow, i am new to the snow sport of boarding starting at the age of 44 this will be my fourth year and every time i go i get better and better and as for when did i last enjoy boarding everytime is enjoyable especially when i pass a sk**r. Toofy Grin . yes you can take yourself too seriously i am still after tips and tricks to make my boarding more enjoyable as you may have noticed from some of my post.
Andrew snowHead
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
andybabes, don;t take this post too seriously! i was bored, thought I'd stir up some heated debate Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
DebbiDoesSnow, sounds like you can be a bit of a bug [ yorkshire saying ]
latest report
But if you'd changed your dorsal aft angle projection by root pi/90 radians you might not have face planted off that kicker NehNeh
latest report
Swirly, ahh a friend tried that setting, last seen in Tignes... he has yet to land ...
snow conditions
90 radians? That's a fairly serious binding angle, and is approximately 8x more degrees than even Shaun White can land in a super-pipe Neh Neh
ski holidays
snow report
Shallimus, just try it, works wonders.
snow report
Swirly, i really don't have a clue if you made that up or if it is a real setting Puzzled
snow conditions
DebbiDoesSnow,
Laughing
Blond moment...
ski holidays
DebbiDoesSnow, Shocked

You adjust it by twisting the vertical T-valve on the base plate quadrilateral assembly. I was taught this when I started.
snow report
Swirly, geek NehNeh
ski holidays
DebbiDoesSnow, the witty repartee of the technologically challenged Razz
snow report
Swirly, i'll challenge anything I believe to be Betty Swollox wink
latest report
Swirly: diagrams please!

Bonus for anything hastily constructed in mspaint.exe and posted on Wikipedia wink

Half-tempted to start another forward-lean thread... mmmm.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy