Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

HELP: trying to organise a holiday at St. Anton or Lech

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
ulmerhutte, reckon he was seeking Moosewirt equivilants which to be fair, are (happily) absent from Lech
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Red... yeah, you are probably right. I also agree that it is no great loss. I cannot see the attraction in watching middle-aged men, in white maser skivies, yellow ski pants (with stomach drooping over the belt), and rear-entry boots, waving their arms and trying to sing "Hey wir wolln die Eisbärn sehn" or whatever! NehNeh
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That was me! Embarassed
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We stayed at Hotel Mooserkreuz in St Anton in March this year. Snow was fantastic so you will have worries on that score.

Hotel wasnt too badly priced plus they did half board and the food was excellent. We thought we would eat once or twice in the hotel and then sample other places, but they did a 5 course meal every night and it was fantastic.

Hotel itself is located about 15 mins walk away from the centre of st anton though and its all uphill, which can be a bind at the end of your night. hotel does do a courtesy bus though which shuttles back and forth during the day. At night you just have to telephone them and they come and pick you up.

You might already know this but the runs in st anton are harder than in most resorts. blues can be more like reds, reds more like backs etc. if there are any beginners in your group its not an ideal place to learn (although if you can do it there im sure you can do it anywhere)

Hope thats of some help
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ghost Dog wrote:
That was me! Embarassed

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I am sure you move well!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Snow was fantastic so you will have worries on that score.

Puzzled mmcg, welcome to Snowheads. But last year's March snow cover is no kind of guarantee for next March's snow cover...... Next March could be complete rubbish. Or even better than last year.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy