Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to stay in Tignes 6-13 Dec?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am thinking of doing a course in Tignes and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for hotel or "singles" accomodation in tignes in the early season.

I wont have a car and would prefer Val Claret to avoid the buses but anything within the resort would be okay.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
skimottaret, I have been told that the Diva have good deals at that time of year. You could also try the UCPA.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've heard Dragon lodge is pretty reasonable too-but thats in le Lac.

The majority of runs and lifts in resort should be open by then-they were that time last year anyway,so where you stay isnt that much of an issue and the ski buses run round the resort every 5-10 mins anyway.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey why not try these guys they helped me they deal in seasonal and weekly rentals all different prices info@alpine-property-management.com
they have apartments in Val Claret to
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've stayed in the Diva a few times. Central location in the upper part of Val Claret. Food has always been OK, although last time I stayed there pre-season the service was incredibly slow.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
skimottaret, what course are you thinking of going on out of interest because don't the course people/company sort out the accomodation for you so you can stay in the same place as the rest of the delegates?

Funnily enough I'm on an All Mountain course that week with Inpsired to Ski 6th-13th December in Tignes. We are staying at the Chalet Hotel Aigle in Le Lac which is the nicest chalet hotel I've stayed in so far, it's newish a season or so ago and kept nice and clean and the food was excellent last year so that's partly why I'm going again this year.

It's ski in/ski out 10m from the slopes as long as you don't mind coming over the back off piste a bit. There will be plenty of single people staying there that week I expect, since lots of single people go on their courses. You could consider there if you can get in that is with Ski World, because I expect they've allocated the rooms that week for the course people.

Alternatively, I've not stayed there but the L'Arbina is meant to be good food and simple but comfortable accomodation. The location is really good right opposite the Aeroski in Le Lac. Only 70 euros per night half board if you pick a room on the North side plus 30% single supplement which isn't bad considering where it is and all.

http://www.hotel-arbina.com/en.html

There is no doubt that the Diva is in a good spot too in Val Claret but again I've not stayed there.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks all, very helpful snowHead snowHead
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You could try tignes.co.uk or alpaka.com
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy