Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

*** Canada ***

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone, i have'nt posted for a while but today thoughts turned to the old white stuff and started getting excited. Had three seperate one week holidays this season and now looking to go to Canada next so need lots of advice , which is probably allready on here if i look but i will ask anyway. Need help with best places to go, times to book.... for instance is it best to book early or take a cancellation , is it best to get a package or try to do it independantly etc etc etc all advice will be welcomed or any links to past posts. Andrew Laughing
again regards to everyone who has given excellent advice in the past and roll on winter..... another though when does canadas season start and finish
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Andy! Ive been looking into planning our ski trip this season, and i was thinking about Canada also.

After doing a bit of research on the internet i decided BANFF was the best place to go! It has 200km of Piste.
The Tri Area Ski Pass covers Banff, Sunshine & Lake Louise but is very pricey at about £240.00 for a week! Shocked
The cheapest time to go is probaly January. At the moment IGLUSKI are doing a 3 Star hotel & Flight for £504.00.

Chamonix is looking very tempting with over 700km of Piste. You can do a week there in a 2 star hotel for £300.00 by the time you've hired your skis and got a lift pass its about £500.00! I thought this was quite good!

Whistler is also a posibility ive heard it rocks! It has about 210km of Piste.

Check out IGLUSKI.com for info & prices on all the resorts you can shake a stick at. Ive never used them so i dont know if they are any good. But im guessing they are.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
andybabes, Thread below.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=40741
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dobz, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
holidayloverxx, Thank you Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
www.skisilverstar.com - check it out.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
andybabes, Just booked 11 days in Whistler next January. We went last year and absolutely loved it and with the cost of the Canadian Dollar compared to the Euro, we just couldn't get the value in Europe for the Ski Holiday we wanted.

We are paying 1200 pounds pp for 10 nights in a 3 double bed Condo with private hot tub, lift pass, car hire, return flights, nanny and a night in Vancouver too. You can obviously get a lot cheaper but we have had to consider childcare too and this was the best option for the group.

The skiing is 100 times better than any resort in France (except Chamonix) and the resort has everything for everybody. Next year the Winter Olympics are being held there so this would be the last chance before it goes crazy. The Sea to Sky Highway (Vancouver to Whistler) must be one of the most spectacular transfers you can get in the world. They are opening the new Peak to Peak gondola this year, which is one of the largest in the world too.

I'm sure Banff is much the same and i've heard that Lake Louise is very scenic.

Wide open pistes, great ski bars, friendly lifties, quality mountain food, luxurious accommodation, great night life. Why not Puzzled
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy