Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Black Diamond Boots 2009

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So, I find a wee article on the forthcoming BD boot range for next year at http://pistehors.com/news/forums/viewthread/89/

Anyone got any more info? Is the Factor at flex index=130 really as stiff as that? I may need to acquire a pair...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
David Murdoch,

Get in to the Endo's as I think they can be booted up to be quite stiff...

The BD stuff looks good but I'd like to hear about them after a season of being out there..
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
www.skibdboots.com
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Arno, cheers good call. JT, IMHO Endo's softre than I'd like (you know me...). BD stuff looks great. Need to get on wavelength with a zoo keeper I think.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
David Murdoch,

Yes, quite probably but then walking in much stiffer....hmmm ..?? not that we want to walk far...but they aren't racing boots.

You just like the colours....Laughing but, indeed, you should get down the boot shop to see what is what
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Does anyone have any idea what the BD fit will be like? I am in the market for a pair of do-it-all AT boots this year and have E width feet that could fill a shoe box. I'm looking for something to drive my LPs and i'm guessing that i'd be a 'Scarpa fit' which probably means I am choosing between the spirit 4 and one of the new BD offerings....which all look schweet.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
4WG, I find my Spirit 4s a bit too soft to really "drive" LPs. they're almost up to it but not quite
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Scarpa have a whole new range of Free Rando boots that are based on the Spirit last, hold those thoughts. wink
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I will hold those thoughts (and not pick up a cheap pair of spirit 4s in the sales - thanks Arno). And I clearly should have done my research wink - the skookums look quite appealing. SZK - do you have an inside line on release dates in Yurp for the new BD and Scarpa offerings? And any idea on prices?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy