Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solar ski jacket

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Solar panel on colar of ski jacket
Zegna Sport has created a solar ski jacket, the Solar Ski-JKT. It has a collar-mounted solar panel to harness the sun's rays, so that you can keep your mp3 players and phones fully charged on the slopes. Apparently, it can charge most 5 and 6 volt devices. ...See: http://www.zegna.com/solarski?lang=en
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Best keep your collar up, then.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Is this the new camelback? Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
waste of time. solving something which is not a problem... charge before you go !

This wouldn't hack it on dragons den !
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey, it's a pretty cool idea. Especially if it can power mini dv cameras, walkie talkies etc. Probably stupidly expensive though.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Libertine wrote:
waste of time. solving something which is not a problem... charge before you go !

I don't agree - what if you're out in the back-country? Limited application for piste-bashers, perhaps, but I can see it coming in handy for some.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Solar panels are the posher equivalent of satellite dishes.

They look rubbish.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Libertine wrote:

Problem is in when very cold batteries lose their charge so the idea is pretty neat but just check the design of the jacket out seen better C& A Rodeo jackets! It's just foul Shocked Those pockets make the council bin men look stylish. Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Nickster wrote:
Libertine wrote:

Problem is in when very cold batteries lose their charge so the idea is pretty neat but just check the design of the jacket out seen better C& A Rodeo jackets! It's just foul Shocked Those pockets make the council bin men look stylish. Laughing

Ha Ha you are right, i didnt pay much attention, but it does look CR@P. the old C & A rodeo jackets, ha ha.... memories !
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hate to think how much it costs. I've a Zegna shirt I bought (heavily discounted) in Milan a few years back, list price then was about £200.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy