Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ed Lee Snowboarding around the world - BBC iplayer

Poster: A snowHead
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00cv7nr/

this is a collection of his trips - amazing when all grouped together

can anyone burn this on to a CD?

Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can do, I'd need to download it as a torrent first which could take a day or two...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Keep your eye out, it's broadcast TV
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=40808
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I made the mistake of watching this on iPlayer over the weekend. The wanderlust is taking hold - I've spent quite a few hours since studying a map and googling various destinations.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hels_t, me too Sad
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
rayscoops, I have now downloaded it... PM me with your address and I'll send you a CD...
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
says it's no longer available, anyone know an alternate source?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
kitenski, yup jonm, wink
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
it really does get the travel juices going !! and all that pow Very Happy Japan looks sooooo good ...... Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ahh its gone,rayscoop any chance of a public veiwing(im over in Neath snowHead )
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Flow, I will try to get it on the big screen that will be up in Castle Gardens this summer Very Happy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just watched it... the Kashmir bit looked amazing!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hang on, so is this still available? I'd love to see it Happy can't check from the office as iplayer is blocked.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Shallimus, it's not on iplayer any more but I, er, acquired a copy.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Enough, er, said wink
ski holidays
Not that I would recommend anyone do this but if you googled 'mininova' and looked for 'Siberia to Sahara A Snowboarder's Odyssey'. You might find program you were looking for Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Can anyone help me with how I can watch this Ed Lee Siberia to Sahara A Snowboarder's Odyssey thing? I only just found out about it when I did a search on here on Japan. I tried the above and it said nothing called that was found on mininova.

Sad
ski holidays
http://www.torrentvalley.com/download_torrent_1270392.html
latest report
stab, thanks for that. Thing is it won't let me download it, says I need a file to download it. How long does it take to download on broadband?
latest report
oh dear, do you know anything about torrents? you need a torrent client to download it, that link is just a torrent file, not the movie. I use utorrent, http://www.utorrent.com/ but if you're not up to speed with these things then I don't really recommend playing with them without reading the help/faq 1st.
snow report
stab, no not familiar with any of it I'm afraid.

I expect it will be repeated on telly soon enough anyway so it doesn't matter. No worries. Thanks anyway.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy