Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

This seasons brochures and stock - when?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know summer is not over and I still have my summer hols in a few weeks but already thinking about next season and whate new kit I/we need.

I am in desperate need of a new jacket (just ask Boredsurfin or Debbiedoesnow!!) and mouth junior will be 2 in December so he needs a new outfit for the season (last years columbia kit will go on ebay in Sept). So when does Snow and Rock and Ellis Brigham bring out their winter brochure as am longing to start shopping! Any one any ideas?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mouth, Surely Mouth junior wiil need ski's and boots for next season Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
boredsurfin, He already has his plastic skis NehNeh and yes we will hire him boots. Can't believe he will be in pioupiou this season. Will be a flocon before we know it!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
why not have a look online at last years stock. I just bought a bunch of stuff all half price...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skimottaret, where? I need new pants, I was going to wait for TK Maxx but it seems I might be out the country by the time they get stock in.

In fact when do they normally start selling winter gear? I assumed the start of December.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
EB still have stuff on sale at good prices.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

EB still have stuff on sale at good prices

Slush & Rubble too.

New catalogue comes out early Sept I think?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Swirly, EB is good as jonm says i got some stuff here http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=40560&highlight= and in Mottaret last week in the sales.. Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Swirly, Usually a reasonable amount of stock in our local one by end of October. I have got kids new sallies in there before the PSB.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Mouth, If you really are in need of an early fix Madeye-Smiley You could always take a trip to Bartletts in Uxbridge, not that far from you. They cater for such urges all year round. Toofy Grin or for boarding in Marlow http://www.sputniksnowboardshop.com/terms-conditions.asp
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Bartletts is truly loaded, and some of next year's kit is landing shortly. Just dropped in the other day. They have a truly vast collection of older models for not so much cash, too...
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Mouth, Another vote for Bartletts. Picked up a pair of Atomic GS12 Junior skis for my youngest son for our recent trip at a good price - even got a discount as they were from the 2007/2008 season. Terry Bartlett is extremely helpful and takes his time to explain things.
A word of warning though. Once you pass through the doors you will end up opening your wallet and spending money. They have waaaaaay too many tempting toys in there. Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy