Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boarding Distractions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I was at the cinema the other night and about half way through the film I could not stop looking at the steps up to my seat - they were quite shallow (due to being in a cinema) and I could not stop thinking about whether I would be able to ride them on my board !! I reckon I could but the only way to stop would involve a hard skid and slam in to the wall !! How sad is that !! Snowboarding is really addictive !
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Very sad Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dude I think that kind of stuff every damn day so I guess I'm just as sad as you Neh Neh

Try standing on a train platform (as I do at least 4x per day) without comparing those rails to, well... rails. And I'm not even a park kinda guy.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'd be quite scared of trains in your area... NehNeh
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I don't get it Puzzled

Cool pic - unless he picks his feet up a bit though I reckon the next few seconds would have been pain-filled!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rayscoops, What would they be like to sit right in the middle of more importantly Twisted Evil
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Shallimus, the emphasis was on the kinkedness of the rail and that a train probably wouldn't fare so well running on track like that. Very bad joke, nevermind Embarassed
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ohhhh... Blush sorry. With Network Rail in charge, nothing surprises me any more. Perhaps they're missing their vocation as park shapers? Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I had a dream two nights ago,i was boarding on grass but it had the qualities of snow.Thinking about it now makes me want to cry Crying or Very sad it was awsome.the long grass felt like powder
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I have dreamt of boarding too, but nothing as imaginative as that...
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Flow, 'boarding on grass' - you mean smoking grass I assume and dreaming about boarding ? Very Happy
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Ha yeah,maybe it wasnt a dream and i was really boarding on "grass" Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy