Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Montalbert La Plagne Villaroger Paradiski Challenge

Poster: A snowHead
bertie bassett, will be on LP side arriving 19th. It may be a bit early for the challenge as snow may not be that good in the extremes of the valley eg low down in Villaroger?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
GILETS should be with me next week................................. snowHead Cool
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bertie bassett, Come the 20th I'll be travelling from Montalbert to Villaroger hopefully on snow all the way Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
redrunmarcus,

Excellent news - let us know about postage costs and payment method as soon as you can. I hope to hand two of mine over as Crimbo pressies for people.

Cheers Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
redrunmarcus, good stuff. As above, post up the payment postage and packing details, and the cash will flow!

PS to anyone who cares - in 10 hours I am off to Lapland to go camping for the weekend. Apparently its a bit chilly. -25C yesterday.
Here's hoping the ski gear will suffice...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
redrunmarcus, Brill news. Mine are crimbo pressies for 3 unsuspecting people too! Boredsurfing, don't you dare mention them when we see you on A6 for lunch ok???
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mouth, My lips are sealed Very Happy Ugly bro and Mrs are getting them for Crimbo as well Toofy Grin Although his time will probably involve an overnight stay along the route Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Boredsurfing, Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Will sort postage costs as soon as I get the Gilets from SANTA.............
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
GILETS should arrive with me tomorrow........................... Laughing
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
redrunmarcus, Well if you're seeing Santa tomorrow... could you tell I've been a very good girl this year please? Little Angel
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Schuss in Boots, I will with pleasure -is there something REALLY ......good I can tell him about wink
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
GILETS HAVE ARRIVED.... Cool .....please pm me with delivery details postage would appear to be £2 for anywhere normal
I will pm back with payment details
Please confirm no of gilets and sizes

snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
redrunmarcus wrote:
GILETS HAVE ARRIVED.... Cool .....please pm me with delivery details postage would appear to be £2 for anywhere normal
I will pm back with payment details
Please confirm no of gilets and sizes

snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead

collection in person please! somewhere in Paradiski do?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
bertie bassett, Will be in Montalbert from 02/01/09
snow report
redrunmarcus, Just in time for me to come back the UK!
snow conditions
Just seen this post and it has occurred to me that this is where onaplateau and I will be skiing next March....

If snow permits, we would give it a go... but frankly, at our level, just completing it in a day will be a good days skiing for 2 predominantly red-runners.... So we may need some directional guidance from people who know the mountain? Also, we may have to stop for a quick vin chaud en route....

redrunmarcus, can we get gillits? snowHead snowHead snowHead - always up for a shopping opportunity...
snow report
loveski, Sure no probs..... let me sort out everyone that has ordered and see what is left what sizes are you looking for?
ski holidays
loveski wrote:
Just seen this post and it has occurred to me that this is where onaplateau and I will be skiing next March....

If snow permits, we would give it a go... but frankly, at our level, just completing it in a day will be a good days skiing for 2 predominantly red-runners.... So we may need some directional guidance from people who know the mountain? Also, we may have to stop for a quick vin chaud en route....

I'd be happy to ski it with you - I might have figured out the route by then wink

Which bit of Paradiski are you stayin in...

PM me nearer the time...
latest report
Boredsurfing, It sounds like this event has really taken off. Look forward to seeing you soon. Loads of snow now. redrunmarcus, Sent you a PM
snow conditions
snowcrazy, Ceratinly does, I'll be on the VE on the 20th Very Happy
snow report
redrunmarcus, just landed from Lapland. (Ho Ho Ho) will PM you either tonight or tomorrow.
latest report
Boredsurfing, They're using you to test it??? Shocked
latest report
Schuss in Boots, nah! It opens on the 20th it's being testedcertificated at the moment Very Happy
latest report
It might be an idea if people list the dates they are in Paradiski and state which resort they are staying in. Might get a few people to hook up snowHead

You know 'love in the mountains sort of thing' Razz - well maybe just 'beer in the mountain' Laughing

My group of six will be in Vallandry 7.00am 21st Feb to 9.00pm 28th Feb - for 8 days of carnage !
latest report
7 to 14 March, Arc 1950 in my case. 12 of us in total, although I think only about 3 may be up for the challenge. There should be a pretty swift target to aim for by that time Very Happy

JimW, off topic, but are you going to be in town for the TdF stages passing through BSM in July? Apparently lots of owners are taking that week as one of their allocation.
snow report
why dont we start a separate thread for this? With links to this thread. Boredsurfing, can you do or shall I??
ski holidays
Mouth, you can start it, as you know I'm a bit wary of advertising exact dates I'm not here wink

On the subject of starting threads I will start a 'results' thread for you all to put your 'Challenge' times on.
leaving this thread for tips routes mickey taking etc etc Very Happy
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Boredsurfing, Great ok
ski holidays
jmdohanlon, Almost certainly - too good a chance to miss.

Although I hear that the BsM mayor (do you remember Damien, instructor from Spirit ski school? - he got voted in!) has anounced all the teams are staying in 1950, so may be a bit squashed...
snow conditions
Sent today
FROSTY THE SNOWMAN
LOVESKI
ROGER C
OLSTER
SCHUSS IN BOOTS

Sorry Boredsurfing, ran out of tape when I got to yours
sending tomorrow
BOREDSURFING
JIM W
JMDOHANLON
BEERYLETCHER
MOUTH

Still waiting to hear from
Jonpim
Empinky

And dont know about cockofthenorth...........here or there?

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 26-11-08 21:59; edited 2 times in total
latest report
do you have any spare gillets? might be interested in purchasing some.
latest report
HI fizz, let me get the pre orders out then I will know what is spare- what size are you looking for?
snow conditions
They are MINT Very Happy
I am proud to be associated with The Red Fox Hotel and SnoHouse Luxury Transfers snowHead
snow conditions
redrunmarcus, do you have any large ones left? Please can you pm me as I shall forget to look at this thread for another couple of months Embarassed
snow report
Ah, that's what the card from Royal Mail is then. Thought someone was being far too organised with Christmas presents. I'll pick it up on Saturday. Excellent!
ski holidays
Ray Zorro, I do not at the moment but I have 2 pre -orders that have not been claimed yet- will give them a few more days then I may well have
ski holidays
IF ANYONE ELSE IS INTERESTED I CAN RE-ORDER IN BATCHES OF 10
latest report
Has anyone got their gilets yet?
snow report
redrunmarcus, yep, see above snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy