Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alpe D' Huez in December

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking at a week from December 7th (as an early Xmas pressie for msyelf and the missus) but am unsure on what snow will be like.

I know it's really early in the season nd that's going to be a big part but with ADH being glacial and pretty high, what are people's opinions of trips this early? I know you never can tell what the snow is going to be like but has anyone been to ADH this early and if so, what was the boarding like?

Looked at this but it only gives temp details etc.

We're not paying the earth (£300ea) so don't expect a powderfest..
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
it all depends on the snow as you say. runs to resort are on meadows so don't need much snow to be skiable. however, they are straightforward greens so will be a bit boring if you are into things a bit more challenging. the glacier will be reasonably snow-sure but could be pretty bleak in december unless you have nice weather. they do have very extensive snowmaking so there should be a reasonable amount to do lower down

as a boarder, approach the sarenne with care - there's a big flat run-out which you can just about do without poling/skating on skis. not much fun on a board
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Arno, cheers for that. We'll be having a big blow-out in somewhere like Val Thorens or Les Arcs late in the season when there's buckets of the white stuff, but at the price we've seen, thought ADH is a good choice for really early season. I just suppose it's a case of chancing it and making the most...
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
think I would hold fire and book an early offer when I've seen where the snow has fallen.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
dan100 wrote:
think I would hold fire and book an early offer when I've seen where the snow has fallen.

Good idea but I know if I do that, I'll have spent all my dosh when it comes to october and then we'll only end up going in March. Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy