Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Epic Ski pass...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://snow.com/epicpass/info/epic-pass-details.asp

Is this a good deal for me? Is there a catch?

Going to be staying in Frisco for 2 weeks in Jan. 6 of the 8 resorts im going to visit whilst there are included on that pass it works out at £580 for the 2 of us to use the six resorts as many times as we like...

Basically what i am asking is can i get a better deal than that? So is there anyone with past experience of buying lift passes in those resorts and prices as i can not find 08/09 prices on the ski resorts websites?

Thank You,

Stuart.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Roll up day ticket prices are up to $80 a day , maybe more for Vail so on that basis its probably a good deal. Avergaing under $60 a day is pretty cheap for lift tickets without a season pas so that's $780 for 13 days. Bear in mind your chances of skiing Copper /Winter Park etc will diminish as you won't want to spend on top.

Only catch is if they won't sell to you without a US zipcode - they offer these deals to get cash off many casusal skiers who'll go up maybe 3 weekends a season.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That looks a good deal to me. We paid $429 this season for Breck, A basin and Keystone only. Possible catch might be that you have to buy it in person !! Also check when you can pick it up. There was another pass this season which inlcuded Vail but had to be bought in person and picked up between certain dates. If you can buy it over the internet and pick it up anytime - go for it !
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy