Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

d3O PROTECTION

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, has anybody tried out the new 661 knee pads with the d3o inserts.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
not me - d3o is quite a cool product but not sure about it's application so far - seems quite heavy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Steve Trotter, one of the UKs best skierX skiers is sponsored by them and claims it's great stuff.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
i suppose you would if you were sponsored by them though!

flexible protection equipment is the way of the future though so as long as it is applied well then it is probably a good product
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That's Martin Trotter - sponsored by D30
Steve is his coach/dad

Back to the pads - flexible protection is awesome. Total range of movement and protection too.
You have to try it.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I have a slalom vest made of d3o. Very clever stuff which reduces bruising from hitting gates.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have a slalom vest made of d3o. Very clever stuff which reduces bruising from hitting gates.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rob@rar, so good it was worth saying twice Wink

trotski258, not quite so good for twisted knees though Shocked . Looked painful - hope it gets better soon.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
GrahamN wrote:
rob@rar, so good it was worth saying twice Wink

I like to make my point!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
trotski258, Sorry Steve, I meant Martin. Embarassed
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy