Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lets see your ski collection

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
SnowHot, Those are Big Troubles not Troublemakers....
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
little tiger wrote:
SnowHot, Those are Big Troubles not Troublemakers....
Oooof, I knew that, but I'm slipping in my old age.
Slipping, haha, that should be in the tech forums, eh?
Either way, you'll be looking for Trouble when you hit the snow!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SnowHot wrote:

Either way, you'll be looking for Trouble when you hit the snow!

SnowHot, Nah - I have the best coach Toofy Grin and coincidentally Wink he even has the same ski - although in a longer length .... Twisted Evil

unfortunately we had little time last season with the video shooting and the few days we had off we spent skiing with others - so no time to play really...

Oh well, between him and Uncle Louie I'm sure I'll get better next season Very Happy No choice really - they say they are going to teach me so I guess I'm learning Smile

I'd love some Gotamas or similar - but I'm holding off because I have been told by quite a few folks that should know, that I'm getting better skill wise by learning to use the skis I have and ski them in all conditions.... I am certainly finding the Elan SLX's way easy after skiing the Volkl Racetigers and Stockli cheater GS and Elan GSX around...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
little tiger, the Goats are awesome skis, you would not be disappointed. The wee brother-mantra-is one of the best skis i've ever skied.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
arv, yeah I've heard good things from people I respect....

I am a bit fussy about skis though.... so I tend to prefer different skis to many folks... Ask Easiski I really am a cheater GS kind of girl atm.... and once upon a time I was a SL race ski only type.... I've never really enjoyed the 'fat' skis..... I'm only being persuaded because I want to do GS turns on deep snow like one of my young friends did - he just took off - same turn shape but he was skiing MUCH faster as he was floating while we were IN the snow... mind you he had brand new Stockli DP and core shot them and ripped the edge out the next day IIRC - so maybe my slightly slower speed was OK after all.... I can do OK GS turns in knee deepish on GS race skis... but that thigh deep or more stuff I want FATTER skis please...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Fastman wants his his skis up....

so here they are Toofy Grin

snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
little tiger wrote:
Fastman wants his his skis up....

Got to admire a guy who has SuperG and DH boards in his quiver!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
little tiger - what sort of bindings do you use on Shannon?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
PhillipStanton, Retractable lead with lock - she pulls you up hills well.... have thought about using her with xc skis for uphill power Wink She is a tad dicey when snowshoeing though as she tends to sink a lot if she steps off trail
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy