Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tremblant Blues Festival Videos and new Irish Pub

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've been recording the musicians/bands playing at the blues festival. Johnny Winter, Kebe Mo to name just a few. If you guys want to see them go to my website www.tremblant-insider.com and click on the report widget on the left hand side.

We have 5 more days of the festival. Los Lobos and a bunch of others I'll be loading up each night.

And now Tremblant has a new Irish Pub in the Old Tremblant Village. "Nelly O'Conner's" has 32 different kinds of draft beer, 5 star restaurant up stairs with boutique style hotel. Located in Old Mont Tremblant Village right on the lake.

websites www.aubergetremblant.com and www.hotelmonttremblant.com will be redesigned and up and running soon.

Meal plans with lodging in a standard room at Hotel Mont Tremblant start at $47 per night, per person double occupency.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 9-07-08 19:51; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
An IRISH pub with 32 draught beers and a five star restaurant??? I must be reading it wrong Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

draft beer

What's that, some sort of trial beverage?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Everywhere you go, always take an IrishPub with you....
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
freestyleandy wrote:
An IRISH pub with 32 draught beers and a five star restaurant??? I must be reading it wrong Laughing

No. I should clarify. La Bernadine Restauant is upstairs. That is the 5 star restaurant. "Nelly O'Conner's" Irish pub is downstairs.

The bar itself came from an actual old bar in Ireland. The table in the library/dartroom part of the bar has been in the family for over 150 years.

You see in Tremblant we were desperately lacking in a bar/pub for people 30 and older. Now we finally have it. Live bands each week. Too. Right next to the Lake.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Is it run by real IRISH people?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
freestyleandy wrote:
Is it run by real IRISH people?

Yes indeed.

Here was my report from opening night
http://tremblantskireport.wordpress.com/2008/06/25/nelly-oconners-irish-pub-grand-opening/
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
For a price Guiness will install you an Irish pub complete with authentic Irish furnishings, real Irish beer, real Irish food and for a slight surcharge real Irish people as as well! Over the last ten years almost every pub in Germany has turned in to an Irish pub rolling eyes
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

32 different kinds of draft beer

Thats not an Irish bar a real Irish bar has two choices Guinness or Smithwicks!

Quote:

For a price Guiness will install you an Irish pub complete with authentic Irish furnishings,

There are 2 Irish brothers who have been shipping Irish bars all over the world for the last 14 years. The two boys are worth a fortune!!! Swines so Jealous!!!

Mind you that Guinness on the bar looks good! Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Steilhang wrote:
For a price Guiness will install you an Irish pub complete with authentic Irish furnishings, real Irish beer, real Irish food and for a slight surcharge real Irish people as as well! Over the last ten years almost every pub in Germany has turned in to an Irish pub rolling eyes

yes real Irish food (sheppards pie, bangers and mash, etc), people that own it are from Ireland, Yes there are 2 choices of Guiness and even Smithwicks on tap. Very Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
And no Murphy's!!!!! Puzzled , That travels better than Guiness! JB007, Tell the lads to get Bass on draught, BBBBertie will be over to regail you of his achievements and will only cost you a small brown envelope wink

Or maybe not, he is eyeing up President of the EU next! (That should be some laugh)
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
JB007, There is only 1 type of guinness! The only variations are good adn bad Very Happy

Roy Hockley, You should know better than that Bertie only takes his holidays in Ireland & more specifically Kerry
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

Yes there are 2 choices of Guiness

What is the second choice of Guiness??
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ordhan, But if someone were to offer him a "dig out" and cover his cost, no doubt he will travel wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy