Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

March 7-14th & 14-21st 2009 - LDA: Older or more cautious novices/improvers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Butterfly,

I've just finished reading the blog - very entertaining stuff. What a great week we had! Let's do it again some time...?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Red Leon, indeed - can't wait to do it again!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
What a brilliant week Chris ( Mr CM ) and l have just had. BIG thanks to Easiski and Butterflyfor organising such fab weather, accommodation, tuition and all the little vital things which are part of such a trip. Wonderful to meet up with such a fun, plucky, bunch of snowheads. And Charlotte, what a lovely surprise, The Fastman DVDs ! ! l don't deserve such a pressie, and thanks again for the vis round yours to horse talk, you never cease to amaze me.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
clare mcbride, I'n not sure how to take that. Shocked Laughing Now you know why I sent you out! Laughing Chris bought them though, just on my say so that you'd love them. he's a star. Well done to you in your lessons too. I'll have the vids in a week or two.

Anyone who wants vid of the second week, let me know your address by email and I'll send you a copy.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Butterfly wrote:
Richard E, definitely! BTW, did you note the ski servicing recommendation wink

Yes and I know he has read it but no comments yet, maybe you were a little too subtle - perhaps you should have referred to 'Nick's (too) hot iron waxing service' Cool
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Richard E, Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
easiski, We'd love a copy of the videos please! Thanks for all your encouragement and work - we felt like we'd packed a lot into 3 1/2 days. Also of course thanks to Butterfly, for all that planning Very Happy It was great to put some more names to faces.
When I've recovered from the journey (traffic very slow back to the airport and bags took nearly an hour to appear at Gatwick Confused tho apparently we were lucky to miss a security alert which closed the airport) I'll try and see if there's a few more pics to post
Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I have put some photos on Picasaweb:
http://picasaweb.google.com/hlp5040/LesDeuxAlpes2009?feat=directlink

I also have just turned up a copy of one section of a long Black/White school photograph from the 1970s and both Iscream and I are on it!

ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Butterfly, do I get a prize for recognizing you? Laughing
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Richard E, Aww, go on then! Laughing Laughing
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Butterfly, nice photos! Glad you had such a brilliant time snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy