Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Links between Kitzbuhel and Ski Welt?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all - thinking about next year (on the hottest day this year yet). We've got a trip booked to Soll on Feb and looking at websites I'm not clear on the how it all links up - looks like there's a big linked bit which Soll is part of, with Westendorf linked in by shuttle bus (though maybe a new lift linking in in 08-09?), with Kitzbuhel nearby (how nearby?) but not linked by bus? Is that right?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes.

There is a lift pass available that covers the whole of the "Kitzbuhler Alps" region, but unless you have a car, it is pretty well pointless because bus/train links between the different smaller areas take too long.

But the "local" area for Soll is still the Ski Welt, which has about 250Km of runs.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks alex_heney, looks like I pieced it together OK. Do you know if the Westendorf link is going to happen - I picked it up from this http://skiingthealps.com/Default.aspx?go=Article&ArticleID=350 link?

Not that I think we'll be short of things to do but I'd heard Westendorf was the prettiest village in the alps...(equal first with thousands of others methinks)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think about half the small ski resorts in Austria claim to be the prettiest village in the Alps. And TBH, there isn't that much to choose between the best ones Smile

THe skiwelt people themselves certainly seem to think the link to Westendorf is happening.
http://www.skiwelt.at/index.php?l=en&flash=&s=&nID=0&detailID=1195296789__ID473ec8153d08e9.75044601

It does also look as though they are considering a link into the Kitbuhel area in the future.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The hottest day, eh? Thunder, lightning and lots and lots of heavy rain here Sad
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy