Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fischer RC4 World Cup SCs (slalom race ski)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I just tried a pair of these today, and they were great. Very Happy I thought they might be a bit long s they are top of the range (I had 160cm and am only 165 myself), but they were really easy to ski. They happily did snowplough turns with my beginner, slightly skiddy traverses with my 1 week skiers, and then when I skied them for myself I couldn't find anything they didn't do. I did short, shallow edge to edge (very quick), longer turns on the edge, short round turns, short slightly skiddy turns and I even went straight on them. They just do it all.

One problem - they're so wide in the tip that I can't imagine moguls on them though (one ski each side?) rolling eyes

If you like a quick turning ski with loads of performance, but still quite forgiving - give them a go - they're very expensive to buy though. Sad
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
easiski, the WC SC is a great ski. It is not the legal slalom race ski (which is the WC SL), but I think more fun. You might try them shorter, too.

BTW, they do a surprisingly good job in moguls... wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy