Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Top Gear goes skiing

Poster: A snowHead
For Snowheads who are also Petrolheads you might want to watch Top Gear on BBC2 next Tuesday. It has a feature where Clarkson gets to drive a Ferrari to a ski resort, racing against the other two presenters who fly. I guess it's similar to their piece earlier this year when there was a competition to get to Monte Carlo, with Clarkson in an Aston Martin and the other two on Eurostar/TGV.

If you look carefully in the background of the Heathrow-Geneva portion of the film you might see me It was filmed a couple of weeks ago and I wason the same flight; now I know what was happening with the film crew!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bet he hasn't got a roof box on his Ferrari for his skis, Id be impressed if he can get full ski kit inside the Ferrari as well.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I just can't imagine Clarkson on skis!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
rob@rar.org.uk,

Apparently they were travelling to Verbier. Deb was on the Martingy/Le Chable train with Richard Hammond & his team as she was travelling out to Verbier on the same day. She's hoping she might be on the telly also.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
spyderjon, lucky Deb!!!!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
how has he managed 2 get round driving a ferrari at god knows what speeds round europe?

ps - he from my town Very Happy
his mother used 2 own paddington bear pactory Smile
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Didn't Clarkson get towed behind an estate earlier this year on the show? or am I thinking of a different show?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rob@rar.org.uk wrote:
It has a feature where Clarkson gets to drive a Ferrari to a ski resort, racing against the other two presenters who fly.

I hope he fekkin crashes ! ( no other parties to be involved obviously)

Motormouth and the two sycophants. One of the most irritating people on the telly .... and that's going some.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Latchigo, couldn't agree more. If I had control of an avalanche I'd send it straight down his gob.

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Wed 15-12-04 9:16; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I find JC deeply irritating, but Top Gear strangely watchable. The little boy they have presenting also presents Brainiac - which I believe is the best science programme around at the moment...
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ian Hopkinson wrote:
I find JC deeply irritating,

Me too, all that walking on water and feeding the 5000 with half a loaf and two sprats.......
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
David Goldsmith, that would take one big avalanche...
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
FenlandSkier, yeah, I think it was the Jag.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
FenlandSkier, Wear The Fox Hat, it was the Jag - estate version. It was in response to the add showing off the Jag's credentials as a car of the skiers Laughing . Think it came out quite well as it happened.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I have to admit i quite like clarkson he just says what he thinks unlike some shows that suck up to manufacturers or state general opinion at least he's honest enough to say that a car's crap. I dont always agree with his opinion mind but thats what makes us all different I prefer skiing to snowboarding whilst others are the other way inclined Laughing
snow conditions
Can't stand JC, but do like Top Gear - but can he actually get in a Ferarri to start with - he's really fat these days (and tall to boot)? Puzzled
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy